Spoilers I don't think frontier intended to reveal this.

As long as it comes with that ridiculosuly awesome beam weapon.... [big grin]

https://napa.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/71934i7E5D49500BA0FBC7?v=1.0

Class 4 hardpoint in the nose, confirmed. Gutamaya built Whitestar. Look I think this has a lot of merit and I support this.

I thought the Guardians were supposed to be extinct.

<record scratch>
<freeze frame>

Yup, that's Guardians. I guess you're probably wondering how we ended up in this situation.

Last edited:
Still it could be just a marker of

System with known Thargoid Site
System with known Guardian Site

W84BtfO.jpg

Hi there,

What do you want?

Thanks,
Dom

You really want to know what I want? You really want to know the truth?

I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Thargoids stretch forth their hand again and command the stars. I want a rebirth of glory - a renaissance of power.

It'd be a bit of a shame if they just suddenly appeared as some kind of "deus ex machina" and start fighting with the Thargoids.

If the Guardians are going to put in an appearance, it'd be nice if there was the same kind of build-up to it as we've seen with the 'goids.

No, the Thargoid build-up took waaaaaaaay too long. They were teased for years since the game was released in December 2014.

The Guardians were already introduced to the players since the Ancient Ruins and accompanied lore. We know they are extinct, but the rogue AI machines could have survived and created a new civilization. So we may encounter those.

Last edited:
Hi there,

What do you want?

Thanks,
Dom

How about epic space battles with Thargoid motherships and occupied systems by Thargoids that can be liberated. How about Thargoid stations that we can visit and maybe do some errands for them if you're peaceful. Also, Thargoid battles around stations would be cool.

Last edited:
My reading of this is that we will now be able to filter out locations where there are Thargoid ground structures and the like or systems like the Guardian Ruins. No more hunting around forums for system names and the like. Maybe more to it but that was my take from it.

Would also be useful for the opposite, applying it to route planning so you can avoid such places.
What it seems to hint at is a reduced regional limitation of Thargoid occurrences in the future.
So i think the speculation about more permit locked systems being opened up might have some merit.

My reading of this is that we will now be able to filter out locations where there are Thargoid ground structures and the like or systems like the Guardian Ruins. No more hunting around forums for system names and the like. Maybe more to it but that was my take from it.

YEp agree. And since they annouced some guardians related new weapons, I guess we'll have to gather some stuff at ruins and then take them to Palin or to some tech broker to build weapons...
It's coherent with galnet audio and trade data, stuff that allows you to do things in game and not going to reddit or forum...
I would be really surprise if there is more than that...

latest

Last edited:
Watch out guys! This hidden ENCRYPTED SIGNAL faced person has a red fluffy hat displayed on him in a spectacular fashion. It's a clear sign he belongs to that secret ancient earth cult that were doing yearly rituals involving sacrificing and eating the flesh of certain creatures in certain times every year. He might be dangerous to interract with.

Top Bottom