I have a theory!

My theory is that all leaders have been replaced by bioandroids and we live in a utopian distopia. There is only one group obnoxious enough to mindlessly replace humans with androids and run the galaxy and you can guess who they are. Seemingly weak and under pressure to keep them out of the highlight and never seem obvious. All while they are running it while trying to reinact as many stupid things from the past version of the internet as possible with everyones life while not having a thought, or the capacity to have one, about a thing they do! 8D
"It might be bunnies?"

My theory is that all leaders have been replaced by bioandroids and we live in a utopian distopia. There is only one group obnoxious enough to mindlessly replace humans with androids and run the galaxy and you can guess who they are. Seemingly weak and under pressure to keep them out of the highlight and never seem obvious. All while they are running it while trying to reinact as many stupid things from the past version of the internet as possible with everyones life while not having a thought, or the capacity to have one, about a thing they do! 8D

I am unsure if you mean Elite Dangerous, or just generic Earth in 2019. :)

More a non sequitur? At least it's not a tautology, as I really dislike them and also don't enjoy them, finding them irritating and annoying.

PS ....these are the threads I am looking for. Move along....
It's a contradictio in adjecto, or in English an oxymoron, like cold heat or round triangle. Non sequitur is logical fallacy in which a conclusion can't be deduced from premises.

It's a contradictio in adjecto, or in English an oxymoron, like cold heat or round triangle. Non sequitur is logical fallacy in which a conclusion can't be deduced from premises.

Yup, these are definitely the threads I am looking for.

Happy lazy Sunday everyone!!

Errr..... This post is way too heavy for this thread.

Not that anyone really understands, what this thread is meant to be about.

From the North Pole, all roads are heading South.

I think that would explain Great Britain.
Certainly at the moment it would seem.

Mind you, I think you can include all humanity.

We don't need androids or nintes, we're quite capable of being idiots without any help.

We have man down the pub politics and as for listening to actual logical arguments rather than jingoism (which sound better admittedly), we're all as bad as each other.
😏

*stands on a box at the back and pelts Midian Cabal with pages ripped from 'Fossac's Laws of Grammar.'
The crowd,now incensed,surges forwards with angry shouts,and cries of 'pedant','sophist' and 'wordmangler' fill the air.A scuffle breaks out at the front, a simile is drawn and suddenly the thread is filled with a roiling broiling mass of posters inflicting the most egregious acts of linguistic violence upon one another as synonym meets hyperbole,past participles are rendered in the pluperfect and the serene world of logic and order dissolves into chaos.
Just my opinion,of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom