I have never .....

The people who say there's not much to do in this game need read this thread!

I'm feeling pretty good reading this thread because I've done a lot of the things others still have not, BUT I'm still finding a few here which I haven't done.

Great thread to make my own ED bucket list from!

in VR you can do this ... get within range of the station (but don't make it TOO easy for the DC) and request docking permission, zero the throttle to get the DC to take over, then carefully climb out of your chair, stand behind it with one hand on the back for support, point fowards with your other hand and in a loud clear voice say "make it so number one!" ... enjoy the ride!

Suddenly I need to get a VR headset.

Op here, just a thank you to all those who have continued this discussion, I was pleasantly surprised to see it is still going. What has impressed me is of all the posts, just one negative one, I think that may be a new forum record :D

It does make a mockery of all those who say there is nothing to do in the game, even some of the most experienced players have admitted there are aspects of the game that they haven't touched yet, there is just so much to do and we have the freedom to do what we want, when we want it. I like games that allow you to do that.

Got close to killing another CMDR once. I was flying my Python (Croatoan) hauling a pretty large amount of gold for a CG. Got interdicted, I suppose they figured I was fitted for hauling and not fighting... they were mistaken :p they managed to jump out at the last second.
I mostly explore, and for whatever reason haven’t been to Sag A*. Been in the area a bunch, but for whatever reason I haven’t stopped by.
I’ve seen Thargoids but haven’t ever killed one. Spending most of my time way out deep I haven’t made the grind for the proper weaponry to make it happen.

Re: the docking computer - it's worth a go, even for experienced players, for two reasons.

1) the whole sequence with the Blue Danube is very nice and worth seeing at least once

2) in VR you can do this ... get within range of the station (but don't make it TOO easy for the DC) and request docking permission, zero the throttle to get the DC to take over, then carefully climb out of your chair, stand behind it with one hand on the back for support, point fowards with your other hand and in a loud clear voice say "make it so number one!" ... enjoy the ride!

The game is SO different in VR. The immense scale of it all! It just doesn’t translate to a screen. Plus free look all the time and the ability to walk around your cockpit.

Last edited:
I have never......

....heard of this 'I have never...' game until I saw it on an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

That was a funny episode & was never going to end well for Leonard & Penny.

I have never......

....heard of this 'I have never...' game until I saw it on an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

That was a funny episode & was never going to end well for Leonard & Penny.

I confess, I never even thought of that game when I started this thread, otherwise I would have used the right terminology :D

Reading this.... i don't think there's one thing in this game I have not done, aside from big achievements such as visiting the galactic core and beagle point. Oh, and I have never purchased any Imperial ships. Not one. Not by choice necessarily. I wanted the Federal Corvette, so that rank grind took up most of my time. One day I'll work on the Imp grind.

I have never...

... engaged in PvP. I have blown up a few commanders, by their request, back in day, to clear unwanted bounties, but that’s as close as it gets.

... taken kill civilians, liberate goods, or other obvious illegal missions.

... wanted a not-a-season of updates to reach completion as much as I want Beyond to be completed.

... made a post that has not required at least one edit from my phone.

Top Bottom