I was right, you were wrong

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
and speculation is trolling? :)

Presenting something as a fact isn't speculating. If someone would say:"It has taken longer than I expected/hoped or/anticipated. I am starting to become concerned that maybe something is up and they are facing challenges they may not be able to overcome." I wouldn't call them a troll. If someone says:"lol FD lied to u again as always haha stuff wont ever come they dont care k bye thx!" I tend to see that not quite as 'speculating'. And if someone has a long history of starting such topics it becomes quite an obvious trollolololol-kinda situation. YMMV, of course. Anyway, I'm off for a bit. I'll be back later, and then I might be drunk, Karde.

Stealthie

Banned
Don't really want to guess at whether or not Fleet Carriers will ever appear but I think it's a bit daft to assume they're never coming just 'cos they haven't appeared 9 months after FDev originally said they would.
Hell, it took FDev almost that long (IIRC) to get FSD Boosters working after they were first introduced.

Personally, I suspect FDev have a bunch of ideas for "The Next Big Thing" and they've realised Fleet Carriers will work with that stuff so they've decided it'd be a bit pointless to develop them once to work with 3.x gameplay and then have to re-invent them for TNBT.

I was right when I said to everyone I met that the government uses foreign governments and social media to spy on it's citizens long before Edward Snowdon appeared.

No one cared then and I've a feeling very few will care about this particular opinion of yours now 'ol chap.

I’ll definitely have a good chuckle if fleet carriers got scrubbed, purely because of the people it would visibly upset here on the forums. You can’t buy that quality of salt.
I play alone in open. I care not for such frivolities

I'm confident both carriers and improved planetary surfaces will arrive with 2020 update, it also allows time for GPUs to improve by then
And people's internet connection gets better

imo more important for Open

Last edited:
The only true fact is that Frontier will bring out fleet carriers unless they announce sometime in the future that they are cancelled.

Everything else is just wild speculation.

Stating something doesn't make it true, IOW, they could never see the light of the day without an explicit announcement of their cancellation.

Please note that I'm not saying this is what's happening now but plans can fail (or not be executed).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom