I was right, you were wrong

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You are forgetting that FD is a publicly traded company and anything that might influence its stock price is handled with great care.

What exactly does that mean? If you are saying:"I dont believe a word they say because they are a company, man!" then I dont think "they should communicate more!" really works. At the end of the day FD told us their plans, kept us informed when it didnt work out, and gave us another update a few months ago that they havent dropped it. Either we accept that for what it is, or we dont. But the 'we are kept in the dark' is rather odd. ;)

What is their communicate anyway?

FD:"We want to introduce executive-class carriers for multiplay fun."
FD:"We've run into a bit of a snag, we will delay it but it'll come later."
FD:"Just to re-assure you, we are still dedicated to bringing this to you at a later time."

It isn't really that complicated a story. :p
Yeah. That's what they pretty much said so far. Next up will be the announcement they are releasing fleet carriers next week or have a beta for them, as their usual modus operandi.

Yeah. That's what they pretty much said so far. Next up will be the announcement they are releasing fleet carriers next week or have a beta for them, as their usual modus operandi.

Yeah, I remember the 2.0 build-up. Everyone was really bummed, wondering whether 'community Goals', 'wings' and a few ships would be all we'd ever get. Then they said:"Oh, planetary landings will drop in three months." Fun times. It causes these weird oscillations between "OMG this is awesome" and "nothing will ever happen again!". Kinda like a dog who is convinced he'll never see his owner again every time you go to work. :p

You seem to know him personally, why don't you ask him? It was either oa or truthsayer, thought pretty sure it was oa. You guys are all part of the exclusive steak club and should know better than us.
No source? I am Jack's Complete Lack Of Surprise.

Meanwhile, I have asked OA... and you're wrong. We're having a good laugh about him being attributed to imagined facts though :)

If you think OP is sincere and in good faith, that is your assessment.

both our opinions on his good faith are pretty irrelevant. he makes an argument. you don't have to agree but i see no trolling there. yet i see you repeatedly saying it is.

so, you say it is trolling, you contribute to it ... welcome to the bunch, brothero troll!! :D

What exactly does that mean? If you are saying:"I dont believe a word they say because they are a company, man!" then I dont think "they should communicate more!" really works. At the end of the day FD told us their plans, kept us informed when it didnt work out, and gave us another update a few months ago that they havent dropped it. Either we accept that for what it is, or we dont. But the 'we are kept in the dark' is rather odd. ;)
That exactly means that they don't make any announcements if they don't have to and I can't blame them for that.

He sounds like hes drunk. I always imagined him as one of the more intelligent white knights.. sounds just like the rest of em atm.

I can assure you I am not drunk... yet. For the rest, all I have done here is point out that:
1) Neither of us know anything other than what FD told us, so pretending to know for a fact they tried and failed is silly.
2) You pretend you have 'specific influential community members' supporting you, whereas they flat-out don't.

Neither of this is whtie knight, or black knight, or any knight. It is just the factual observation that you are making stuff up and pretend they are facts. That you cannot process that in any way beyond "u stupid drunk white knight!" is revealing. And FWIW, I don't think one needs to be sober to see that. :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, I have asked OA... and you're wrong. We're having a good laugh about him being attributed to imagined facts though :)

Oh really? Alright i'll be mistaken if you checked, but i collected that from someone out of that bunch. Just in case, what i was implying was the suggestion / confirmation that frontier have in the past worked on possibly significant features and they have not technically succeeded, so were dropped. Ian's a bit off the rails atm so might be distorting things.

The only true fact is that Frontier will bring out fleet carriers unless they announce sometime in the future that they are cancelled.

Everything else is just wild speculation.

Oh he said many things. He also said that someone honked in the system where Raxxla is. The only problem is that no one can find that video. I'm 100% sure that he deletes or reuploads modified videos when he sees he wasn't right. 😈

Oh he said many things. He also said that someone honked in the system where Raxxla is. The only problem is that no one can find that video. I'm 100% sure that he deletes or reuploads modified videos when he sees he wasn't right. 😈
HbWfUkV.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom