I would rather be destroyed than give stuff to a Cmdr pirate!

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
I'm doing the CG at Yum Camcabi (love that name!).

35M rebuy in my awesome Cutter.

I won't give pirates a single tonne of stuff. Ever!

Just saying.

I'm there right now.

just sayin'

Cheers

Watch out for those hatchbreakers - they bypass shields now, the sneaky little devils....

I'm doing the CG at Yum Camcabi (love that name!).

35M rebuy in my awesome Cutter.

I won't give pirates a single tonne of stuff. Ever!

Just saying.

I'm there right now.

just sayin'

Cheers

You didn't mention anything about only playing in Open.

Failtroll

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
But is it murder if the ship is piloted by a disembodied avatar through telepresence.

They aren't piloted by telepresence - as that would not explain how we arrive at the last dock when our ship is destroyed (i.e. the restart location changes every time we dock).

It's not really "murder" though (although that's what the bounty calls is, of course) as we escape in our pods (according to lore).

It's not really "murder" though (although that's what the bounty calls is, of course) as we escape in our pods (according to lore).

This did always make me chuckle.

You can keep the continuity for NPCs as they genuinely seem to perish...much to the ire of everyone with an SLF apparently.

CMDRs though...well. Can you imagine the forum detonation if FD changed it from "murdered" to "inconvenienced CMDR"? ;)

They aren't piloted by telepresence - as that would not explain how we arrive at the last dock when our ship is destroyed (i.e. the restart location changes every time we dock).

More or less it is telepresence because we all sitting behind screens lol
And the fairytale with the escape pods is somewhat lacking.......we would seem them ejecting but there is nothing.
Question to the escape pod users, when my escape pod can travel 65.000 ly across the galaxy within 5 seconds why do we even use ships?

Lock on the cargo hatch if you want cargo drop before he enjoy rebuy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom