I would rather be destroyed than give stuff to a Cmdr pirate!

you sound exactly like a griefer you know that right? ;) that's the same principle... deny someone of their game or RP... Basically you are the same as a griefer ;)

That is specious argument. I do it in the spirit of the game. I'm not looking for salt, just displaying some in game RP of my own. That it may seem like griefing to you is just icing on the cake.

Minonian

Banned
Would you rather have nothing? :D

Why not give em anyway? At least they can know our opinion, before using up the wait, what??? moment we can shoot their ships butt to pieces... Coup de grace? :D That's a belittling name for the element of surprise.

Not to mention after someone already threatened the other and an attack, a few rude words, or anything hits him unaware? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Minonian

Banned
you sound exactly like a griefer you know that right? ;) that's the same principle... deny someone of their game or RP... Basically you are the same as a griefer ;)

So... Self defense, not giving in to threats and violence is griefing?

You are joking right?
You really deserve that canister of poo.

Last edited:
That is specious argument. I do it in the spirit of the game. I'm not looking for salt, just displaying some in game RP of my own. That it may seem like griefing to you is just icing on the cake.

I couldn't care less TBH. i say it because now days everything can become a grieving stuff, if you have any contact to someone it could be said to be griefing :)

Good that you liked the coment :)

- - - Updated - - -

So... Self defense, not giving in to threats and violence is griefing?

You are joking right?
You really deserve that canister of poo.

The one the guy will eject or the one i will make of his body?

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Is he admitting he's a griefer there?

For you I will always be YOUR griefer, don't be jealous that I'm talking to someone else darling.

Last edited:
In Elite dangerous people are expected to play as criminals as well. you get given missions to pirate, smuggle and kill people all for the promise of money.

In life you may be offered many opportunities to participate in illegal activities too. But you are not obligated to accept them.
In Elite, yes, you may be offer the opportunity to pirate a ship, smuggle narcotics, or commit murder. You are also not obligated to accept these either.

And here's one of the issues of this forum. Someone who would be impacted by any change to C&P highlights whats wrong with a proposed idea and why, to be met with mockery and nitpicking regarding their stance.

Guys, if you want a C&P system, you need to listen to those who are likely to be affected by it, particulalry when they're highlighting why it won't work.

Personally I could give a creation of biowaste less if there is ever a C&P system implemented or even if PvP is completely removed from the game. I don't engage in PvP, and rarely go into Open, and almost never where anyone would ever be anyways, so I don't give a space-loach's cloaca about it.

My point was not one of ridicule or nitpickerry, but rather that this is not GTA. This not EVE. This is not SC. What works or does not work in those games may or may not work here, and it is not possible to compare what works or does not work in one game to what will or will not work here.

There is no bottom line solution that is a universal fit. Yes, people who get off on attacking other people for no reason are going to be affected by any changes to it, and there will be a lot of excreting and moaning because their way of play now has a consequence where none had been before. For a real-world comparison it was once completely acceptable to say about something that was "uncool", undesirable, or disliked that such a thing was "gay" - for example, it would have once been perfectly acceptable to say "I don't PvP, it's gay."

This is no longer deemed socially acceptable to say, and will invite hoards of Social Justice Warriors and the Political Correctness Police to your doorstep with torches and pitchforks, hot tar and chicken feathers. Or at the very least get you some really snide looks from people.

Top Bottom