I would rather be destroyed than give stuff to a Cmdr pirate!

No man, I pulled out of the discussion because I got sick. Some kind of stomach bug with pounding headache and vomiting stuff I ate last week.

Not going to start a clean account, but we'll figure out something

Why would you need newly wiped accounts? Just get in the ships you want to fight in and fight.

No man, I pulled out of the discussion because I got sick. Some kind of stomach bug with pounding headache and vomiting stuff I ate last week.

Not going to start a clean account, but we'll figure out something

Really?

You put value in a game account and yet are too broke to buy a new one to contest a point and the opportunity to prove your superiority?

That's utterly lulzbucketry.

Only the broke and unemployed can't afford a discounted Elite account. Which one are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you need newly wiped accounts? Just get in the ships you want to fight in and fight.

Simply because ships are no longer ships these days. Brand new accounts with starter Sideys are the only real way of matching player against player, instead of build against build.

Really?

You put value in a game account and yet are too broke to buy a new one to contest a point and the opportunity to prove your superiority?

Only the broke and unemployed can't afford a discounted Elite account. Which one are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Simply because ships are no longer ships these days. Brand new accounts with starter Sideys are the only real way of matching player against player, instead of build against build.

There is absolutely no reason to buy a new account just for that, you realize you can buy e rated sidewinders in the shipyard right?

There is absolutely no reason to buy a new account just for that, you realize you can buy e rated sidewinders in the shipyard right?

There is no reason to buy an account if you already have one. Just reset and clear save. That gives everyone a standard point to start from and get into the real business of shooting each other in the face.

I mention it only because some people are seemingly so attached to their accounts that a reset and clear is unthinkable.

Last edited:
There is no reason to buy an account if you already have one. Just reset and clear save. That gives everyone a standard point to start from and get into the real business of shooting each other in the face.

I mention it only because some people are seemingly so attached to their accounts that a reset and clear is unthinkable.

I mean reseting a save that you might have spent hundred of hours on just for a grudge fight seems a bit excessive, just get sidewinders or whatever on your account from the shipyard.

I mean reseting a save that you might have spent hundred of hours on just for a grudge fight seems a bit excessive, just get sidewinders or whatever on your account from the shipyard.

Professor Quirrell has a message for you, friend.

aWZjk.gif

Last edited:

No one is gonna wipe their save to dogfight you in a sidey.. You can just buy a stock sidewinder instead. You'd know that if you actually played the game lol.

Really?

- - - Updated - - -

I have no need to prove my superiority. It's pretty well documented here you are a slightly unhinged forum PvPer with no intention of backing up his toxic commentary with anything other than even more swill on this and similar threads. You made a comment earlier about "giggling" when being destroyed and I simply responded with a tongue in cheek comment that we should get together so I could facilitate more "giggling" for you since the implication was that you enjoyed it. This idea that street cred is somehow on the line is way off base; stepping on you would bring me about as much superiority and satisfaction as finding some random gum wrapper stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

And a news flash for you Mr. Lulzbucket. The only way anyone is ever going to arrange a match like you're hungering for is when there is a measure of respect from both parties. If you want to fight me, do it the same way as everybody else: start flying in Open. Send me a friend request (CMDR Jarred Dumas) and either arrange a meet over coms or keep an eye on my marker and look me up at your convenience. The idea that I'd feel obligated to buy a second account just for the dubious honor of dueling you in a stock sidey just shows how crazy you are.

Last edited:
Says the pirate.... I don;t look at it like a profits and loss issue. I look at it like a sovereignty issue. My ship is my castle. If you want what I have you're going to have to fight for it. If it looks like I'm done, I'll take my cargo with me. Hoping the pirate will find no profit in me, and taking a loss on their encounter with me. It's a matter of personal satisfaction.

The one exception: I was pirated by a Adder, while I was in a CMkIV. The most awkward combination of ships I can imagine. He worked crazy hard to get my mining spoils, that when his Hatch Breaker scored some loot, I let him live, and keep it. He earned it.`

you sound exactly like a griefer you know that right? ;) that's the same principle... deny someone of their game or RP... Basically you are the same as a griefer ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome to ask.. I'll then make an offer. So long as you don't give up and start shooting, I'll keep talking :) The problem I personally face is that I NEVER see these pirates in open any more. Or I'd spend more time there, because they are FUN.

And the pirate in the Cobra is the one I LEAST meant in my comment. If that's what you're flying you're either good or stupidly overconfident. And it works more in my favor to bet on the former :) The other kind will betray themselves by more than the ship they fly :) Then I either get all charitable and let them get away with it or "fight's on, bro!"

I'm both :) i already took cargo from cutter and Anacondas... and those even tried to fight their way against me... only 1 succeed on a fight... from like 100s...

Top Bottom