I'd like to thank each and every one of you. I'm celebrating a special anniversary today!

Hey guys!
Most of you probably haven't heard of me but if you do, you'll understand what makes this day so special to me.

At this day, one year ago I started my Youtube-Series "Strange Worlds" together with my friend Zach.
It all started with the idea of showing people what you can all do in Elite: Dangeorus if you just write your own story.

Cinematography has been a part of all my life, including hobbies and jobs. Frontier releasing their camera suite for Elite was my wake-up-call to create something unique for this community.

So Zach and I planned a Journey which will lead us throughout the milky way while visiting the most spectacular places on our way. The so called "Strange Worlds Expedition" was created and with it, the Video-Log series called "Elite: Strange Worlds."

We released 23 Episodes over the last year and we never thought that we'll reach so many people with this series. But we did and I'd like to thank this community for this.

We have something special ongoing here in this communty and for me, all the amazing people supporting each other is the absolute proof for that.

Because this is a special day, I also released a new and up-to-date anniversary Trailer for Strange Worlds featuring ObsidianAnt (A lot of thanks shall go to him as well!) which was released just now.

[video=youtube_share;to_nvfJPe0M]https://youtu.be/to_nvfJPe0M[/video]

Anyway, I'm gonna open up a cold one now, will be here for a while and am happy to chat with you guys if you have any questions regarding the series or just wanna chat!

There is a dedicated thread here on the forums for this series but I thought this day deserves a seperate one!

Cheers!

Hey guys!
Most of you probably haven't heard of me but if you do, you'll understand what makes this day so special to me.

At this day, one year ago I started my Youtube-Series "Strange Worlds" together with my friend Zach.
It all started with the idea of showing people what you can all do in Elite: Dangeorus if you just write your own story.

Cinematography has been a part of all my life, including hobbies and jobs. Frontier releasing their camera suite for Elite was my wake-up-call to create something unique for this community.

So Zach and I planned a Journey which will lead us throughout the milky way while visiting the most spectacular places on our way. The so called "Strange Worlds Expedition" was created and with it, the Video-Log series called "Elite: Strange Worlds."

We released 23 Episodes over the last year and we never thought that we'll reach so many people with this series. But we did and I'd like to thank this community for this.

We have something special ongoing here in this communty and for me, all the amazing people supporting each other is the absolute proof for that.

Because this is a special day, I also released a new and up-to-date anniversary Trailer for Strange Worlds featuring ObsidianAnt (A lot of thanks shall go to him as well!) which was released just now.

Anyway, I'm gonna open up a cold one now, will be here for a while and am happy to chat with you guys if you have any questions regarding the series or just wanna chat!

There is a dedicated thread here on the forums for this series but I thought this day deserves a seperate one!

Cheers!

Oh well thats n-

*Knocks the beer from your hand*

DONT DRINK AND FLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Also I dont know who this zach is, but he has a pretty name.

Are you some sort of Advanced Skimmer that became sentient and was like "Ill name myself Skoomer, the humans won't suspect a thing".

Now that thats out of the way, hope the year keeps going well for you.

Oh well thats n-

*Knocks the beer from your hand*

DONT DRINK AND FLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Also I dont know who this zach is, but he has a pretty name.

Are you some sort of Advanced Skimmer that became sentient and was like "Ill name myself Skoomer, the humans won't suspect a thing".

Now that thats out of the way, hope the year keeps going well for you.

*Beer plumps on the metal floor of my in-orbit Anaconda and splashes on the electronics*

Well, now we have the lettuce. (As we say in german)

Not sure why I'm suspected to be a robot but beep boop that's ridiculous.

Why, thank you then!

*Beer plumps on the metal floor of my in-orbit Anaconda and splashes on the electronics*

Well, now we have the lettuce. (As we say in german)

Not sure why I'm suspected to be a robot but beep boop that's ridiculous.

Why, thank you then!
Whoops...
Your sacrafice will be remembered every time I farm your crash site for mats.

Top Bottom