Newcomer / Intro I'm looking for a group!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello Commanders,

I would like to join to an friendly alliance or group.
In solo mode i managed to achieve access to all of the ships, engineers and ranks, so its a good point to start some further adventure.

Some words about me.
I passed my 30's "some" years ago and Im family guy, so game "nightlife" or not-interrupted 8hrs of play seems not be a frequent option here:)
I prefer combat oriented gameplay, but occasionally even mining is relaxing:)
I would like to learn something about PVP , and how to destroy Medusa for instance.
Im from Poland, so polish its my native language, but i also handle with english pretty fine.
Anyway if any clan (for example German) see value added in joining me i could combine fun and education trying to learn German :)

Please let me know in PM if you want to know more.

See you in space & regards !
K.

Hello Commanders,

I would like to join to an friendly alliance or group.
In solo mode i managed to achieve access to all of the ships, engineers and ranks, so its a good point to start some further adventure.
K.

Hey Delancey,

If you are looking for a group check out our page on inara. If it interests you send me a PM there.

https://inara.cz/wing/3793/

Greetings Commanders!

I am just coming back to the game after more than a year off and trying to find friendly people to play with this time. (I mainly played solo before on the PC version of the game.) I have a bunch of upgraded ships, but I am thinking about starting over again, since I barly remember how to play the game and a lot has changed. (I hate to see the credits go away, but with all the changes, it may be for the best.)

The majority of my play time was spent trading and exploring, so my ranks there are fairly high, but when it comes to combat I am a novice at best. Not opposed to combat, but I am pretty bad at it. (Pretty sure I got to novice for a comabt rank by dropping mines and trying to run like hell in a T9 after getting interdicted every other jump!)

I am currently using an ASP Explorer for exploration and an Anaconda for trading, but it looks like after some changes, this may no longer be the best choice for a trading ship.

So if anybody out there has a group in need of a mid-30s noob commander with expensive ships that are far above his combat capabilities, let me know!

:)

Looking for Aussie/International Group

Hi guys

I am locatged on the North east of NSW and would like to find a group od Aussie players, I am a noob although I have been playing on and off for nearly a year now.

mature, casual player.

looking for a mate to team up with and do stuff, into most things ED, don;t do RP

any groups or players in the same boat can contact me in game

Cmd AngusOgg

Veteran player but new console

So i just recently bought the game for pc. I've been playing elite on the xbox for the past year or so (I've gotten the cutter, conda, and almost got the rank for the vette and i have most engineers unlocked). I'm looking for a group of players on pc to play with when my friends arent on xbox. I'll be willing to help with cg's and other things. Im currently in a dback exploder, and im working towards getting a krait. On console im currently docked at the gnosis and im rather bored there so i decided to jump on here and start fresh.

Looking for a uk group

i am 21 years old and i play elite allot i have a anaconda and a asp explorer and i am looking for a private PVE group.

Hi all,

Newb here been playing about a week and just started a week long exploring trip to get to elite status and get some credits.
I'm 40+ playing on pc and in uk so play mainly Gmt hours looking for a friendly group of players to join as its getting rather dull without anyone to chat to or join up with. In game name is Bendrich. Look forward to hearing from you.

Fly safe

Bendrich :D

Greetings Bendrich

If you are looking for a great group 40+ then you need to check out the Casual Crew, You can find us on our teamspeak server at: casualcrew.ts3ip.com We love to help new commanders get started in the game. My Name is dexatron Feel free to add me in game. Hope to see you there!

Dexatron.

o7 Bendrich.

SEPP is an explorer group that also works with the BGS to manage our in-game factions - SEPP itself in the Bubble, and Explorer's Nation in Colonia.

We are a friendly international group of cmdrs, very experienced in the game and happy to share our wisdom with newcomers.

You'd be welcome to pop into our Discord for a chat at https://discord.gg/0hh9C3ljgWpnWs4o (Just follow the instructions on entry).

Fly Far cmdr!

You are always Welcome to give us a try..We are a Mature Group 40+ that love to help new players get started, We are called "The Casual Crew" you can find us on our Teamspeak server at: casualcrew.ts3ip.com , Hope to see you there.

Dex

Branching out of Solo Play

Hey everyone!

I wouldn't say I'm new to the game as I've have had it for a year. However, I've only been in Solo Play primarily exploring and doing legal goods transport missions (yeah, playing it safe). Only did a little bit of bounty hunting at first to make some quick cash.

Anyway... after the horror stories about nefarious commanders obliterating less capable ones in online play have kept me away and in Solo Play.

But now I want to branch out and start exploring the galaxy with a group.

Primarily into the safe(er) side of ED but I'm willing to take a more risky approach towards combat if I know I got some buddies to back me up. I guess you could say I'm up for anything.

Early 30s and based in AZ which doesn't do DST so half the year I'm on Mountain Time and the other half I'm on Pacific.

Seeya around everyone!

CMDR Raybourne
Cobra MKIII aka "Little Blue"

Hello Raybourne,

SEPP can offer a friendly welcome, and we work together to keep our systems safe and fun.

We are more than an exploration group - although we are passionate about exploration! We are also skilled at using the BGS (Background Game Simulation) to expand, manage and protect our systems.

We have a new thread in Dangerous Groups where you can learn more about us, and find the link to our Discord.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-ELEU-PROGRESSIVE-PARTY-(EN)-EXPLORERS-NATION

Fly Far CMDR!

Hi there everyone.
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARC for short)

We are a small well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.

Most of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PVP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature)
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

BGS?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

Fly safe and be dangerous commanders.

o7

Last edited:
"New" CMDR Looking for Guild/Fleet (EST US)

Hey all,

I've poked around the game for years, since day one release on the PC, and would like to get into a fleet with some people. I'm mostly an explorer, but I can re-purpose some to be a freighter and fighter if needed. Just looking for a few people to wing with on occasion and have some fun chats with. I will likely stream in the future as well, so other streamers are a big welcome too.

I am currently based out of Cady Enterprise on the eastern edge of controlled space.

- Kadax

Is anyone operating in Guuguyni?? I'm working on Imperial Navy ranks at the moment. I constantly shout in local, but essentially never get a response. I've been playing in open since 1.0.

Any groups in Empire space?

Established player looking for friendly multi-role group (PC)

Hi all,

CMDR Kril Zandozan here looking for a friendly group to join.

I've chosen the "Quality over Quantity" ship approach. I have 8 ships that I use for; exploring, mining, passenger, multi-role, combat(PVE), & combat(Anti-Xeno). All of my ships are FULLY engineered with A rated modules, aside from my passenger Orca, which doesn't require much tinkering. I plan on purchasing at least a couple more ships that are currently available, but am awaiting the newest ships from Chapter 4 to weigh my options. I have roughly 1.2B credits, every engineer unlocked w/all upgrade levels (excluding Colonia engineers), Elite rank in Trade and within 2 ranks of Elite in Combat and Exploration.

I mainly stick to Solo mode and haven't bothered with PvP. I play most evenings and as much as I can on weekends (US Central Time). Group play is less boring and allows for more options when I'm looking to change things up from the typical grind.

Any group suggestions will be appreciated. I've tried joining different streamers groups, but they all have been super cliquey and if you don't already know someone they pretend you aren't there.

Thanks,
Kril

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom