Newcomer / Intro I'm looking for a group!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you might like the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps (A.R.C.), a small but vivid group of mostly well seasoned CMDRs. As Dharrch Streynjer pointed out above, we engage in fun activities, but also quite seriously in maintaining and growing our sphere of system presences.

You're welcome to give us a try :)

Sounds like you might like the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps (A.R.C.), a small but vivid group of mostly well seasoned CMDRs. As Dharrch Streynjer pointed out above, we engage in fun activities, but also quite seriously in maintaining and growing our sphere of system presences.

You're welcome to give us a try :)

I'm not very familiar with player factions and there seems to be limited data on Inara faction pages. Such as details of members, campaigns, role options, etc. I assume a majority of the info is on Discord. I looked through the Fight Club thread as well to get info but don't have any interest in PvP.

I basically want to jump in a chat room, say ("hey, anyone want to do some {0} ", wing missions, AX hunting, bounty hunting, mining, exploring, trading), and then join or invite to private group, wing up and go. Minimal to no red tape or hoops to mess with, just connect and begin whichever role the wing has chosen. This scenario might not fit with player factions, and a smaller group may be best.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check out the ARC discord to see what's what.

Kril

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom