Imagine contacting another cmdr's HR dept to get him fired because he wrecked your faction's influence.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ok understood, it's still serious and illegal and shouldn't be posted here though. Even with the squadron name removed it's easy enough to track down with the info supplied, and posting it here may well attract the ire of the squadron on to yourself if it comes to their attention and FDEV do pay attention. Be careful with this sort of stuff!

Actually if all they wrote to her was, please sack bob, he keeps on blowing up our spaceships and being mean to us in videogames.

No law has been broken, and it is what you would call a prank or bit of banter.

Worst in thing the enemy squadron is doing, is exposing not op as someone who plays a game as bad as elite

there is more to the story i have the same questions as this guy, Something done fit right, the proof that he links is questionable and there is no way to verify it is what he says it is
View attachment 280718

Which is why it shouldn't have been posted here in the first place, any investigation needs to be carried out properly, us speculating about it is just as liable to lead to trouble for the innocent party as the guilty one!

Actually if all they wrote to her was, please sack bob, he keeps on blowing up our spaceships and being mean to us in videogames.

No law has been broken, and it is what you would call a prank or bit of banter.

Worst in thing the enemy squadron is doing, is exposing not op as someone who plays a game as bad as elite

So you don't have stalking laws in your country? That's what this is, tracking someone down to their workplace and writing letters to their HR, if that's what actually happened, is stalking! But as I said we don't actually know what happened, we are just hearing bits of the story third hand!

Which is why it shouldn't have been posted here in the first place, any investigation needs to be carried out properly, us speculating about it is just as liable to lead to trouble for the innocent party as the guilty one!
shouldn't have been posted on reddit in the first place ... instead of contacting support and the revelent people there first step is to post to reddit ? . there is a mob on reddit destroying that player faction because they have just taken the word of someone and some dubious screen shots that don't lead to anything . literally mob lynching that is going on there

So you don't have stalking laws in your country? That's what this is, tracking someone down to their workplace and writing letters to their HR, if that's what actually happened, is stalking! But as I said we don't actually know what happened, we are just hearing bits of the story third hand!

Like I said, if it's banter / a joke, no laws have been broken. It's also not stalking.

I get it, being a victim isn't something to be ashamed of in every social circle and lots of people are programmed to believe being a victim somehow enhances social credit, but a vocal minority doesn't make the majority, and just because the pack moves at the speed of the slowest and lamest wolf, doesn't mean that represents the average.

If someone contacted my work over elite I'd wee wee myself with laughter, and demand to write the reply from 'hr'

Like I said, if it's banter / a joke, no laws have been broken. It's also not stalking.

I get it, being a victim isn't something to be ashamed of in every social circle and lots of people are programmed to believe being a victim somehow enhances social credit, but a vocal minority doesn't make the majority, and just because the pack moves at the speed of the slowest and lamest wolf, doesn't mean that represents the average.

If someone contacted my work over elite I'd wee wee myself with laughter, and demand to write the reply from 'hr'

To be blunt you don't get to make that determination. If authorities are contacted they'll be the judge and jury.

Anyway, this thread will be locked soon so have fun all.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom