INARA can now be linked with console

ok how do you do this?
Same way you link any other site to any other account...
You sign up to the first site creating login details for the host site be it Inara or EDSM or any other ED site..
Putting in the Email and password you want to to make the site account...
Then once the primary site account is made you literarly click on the BIG import data buttons on the site which imports data...
After hitting the great big button your asked to select which game service provider PC ,XBOX, PSN you want to link to the site you on in that browser ...
You then put in the account details for that providers networks Fdev game and then wait for the site server to exctract the data from Fdev server CAPI system...

Yes it it that easy ... its so easy that the site don't even bother with a how too... just chuck up the login screens each time...

Something is weird about auth.frontierstore.net at the moment. Check if you can login directly to it (still using the PS4 or xbox button as appropriate) - you should be able to. What I can't then do is check my authorised applications - that gives an error, and has for some time now. This doesn't seem to affect my access to Inara or EDSM, but it's possible it may not allow a completely new connection to be establised. See how you get on, but if you can login, but still can't do so via Inara then I suggest you submit a support ticket with Frontier.

That's where I'm at - I can't see authorized apps, and it does send me to submit a support ticket ... but even there it's kind of problematic to drop this particular ticket in for anyone not using a Frontier native or Steam account.

I'll poke the support site a bit later and try to get a ticket submitted ("at" work now).

Top Bottom