Inhabited Generation Ship (The Golconda)

Good on frontier, seems like almost the right direction. Give them points for putting the story in galnet and the local station news. Little clues to follow. You can miss one clue, but maybe not the others. The listening post message wasn't that difficult to interpret and could be solved in game. That's how it should be.

But the generation ship was showing as a megaship in navigation panel, and the 3d model didn't look like a generation ship, just a megaship. It's a while since I've seen one though, and normally they're dead so could was wrong.

The story was good, but then it's...please wait... … … I guess frontier are waiting till lots more people get involved, to be "fair to everyone". It seems disjointed though.

Unless there is something everyone is missing? So I tried dumping medicine near various loud bits, banging on the hull, going back to the listening post to see if any response. No such luck.

Last edited:
You should go look at some of the other gen ships - it's the same model as them. The meteorite shield on the front is pretty different.

Ah, it's meteorite shield. That would be why it had splash marks on it then. Nice. But I tend to find generation ships when I stumble upon them...so it's been a while.

I went out to have a look too. I guess if they want to restrict contact, they'd better hope there's no windows...
Anyway, without any further gameplay opportunity, I left again.
I'll be back from the Witch Head Nebula if anything interesting is in the offing.

Station keeping at the Golconda.

I can't drop off any of the supplies they want but I can watch to be sure the hummies don't get them.

Does the captain sound like Will Flanagan?

Oh yea, this means the Imperials are here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom