[INDEPENDENT] Interested in a pirate career ?

Then “The Black Swans” may be for you.

blackswaninarabanner4_long_white2.png

History
The Black Swans are a notorious group of space pirates. Their origins are shrouded in mystery, but it is believed that the group was initially formed by a small band of disillusioned Imperial Navy officers. Despite numerous Law Enforcement attempts to take the organisation down, they seem to be strengthening their stand, always one step ahead of their enemies. Many believe key to their success, where countless others failed, lies in their fierce loyalty to their members, never leaving a fellow pirate behind.

What we do
We engage in PvP piracy roleplay. Our main goal is to steal cargo and make a few credits doing so.
Our jolly crew tries to honour the people that came before us by keeping the piracy craft alive!

Beside the main goal we do engage in most, if not all, other activities, Anti Xeno, Friendly PvP, PvE or even go on an exploration trip.
We aim to provide a safe space to lean about all aspects of the game, with a focus on the more unlawful side of things ;)

What we expect
  • No seal clubbing, ganking, griefing or other toxic behaviour. To us keeping the target alive but persuading them to drop cargo so they can be robbed another day is much more rewarding.
  • Be a team player, try to help your fellow pirate as best you can and rise through the pirate ranks!

What we do NOT expect
  • For you to be online and play 24/7. It's your time, play whenever you can.
  • For you to play exclusively in open. Obviously PvP pirating requires you to be in open and if we do some BGS work, it's only fair to do this in open too.

All are welcome, veterans or new players.

The black is calling you: Inara Page | Discord | PC | In game tag: [BAAS]

Fly safe out there o7!

Last edited:
Last week we welcomed our 10th member !

I know other squadrons have much higher numbers, but having reached this milestone feels pretty awesome. I would like to thank all the great commanders that joined us and raise a glass of rum to each of you ! Arrrr

We are hoping to do some regular fun events, some PvP shenanigans and of course team up to liberate some cargo in the upcoming months !

As always fly safe out there cmdr's !

Greetings Cmndr,
My friend and I are scouting for a group to join or at least other cmndrs to fly with. I am a returning player and my friend just recently picked up the game. I wanted to see if this group was still alive and if it may be a good fit for us.

We are both US time zones.

Greetings Cmndr,
My friend and I are scouting for a group to join or at least other cmndrs to fly with. I am a returning player and my friend just recently picked up the game. I wanted to see if this group was still alive and if it may be a good fit for us.

We are both US time zones.
Hi there CMDR's

Thanks for the interest in our jolly group!

We do have a few US time zone players but most of us are from Europe and are mostly active around the morning or evening of the GMT time zone.

It's hard to do stuff across timezones sadly. You are welcome to join and see if we are a good fit ofc.

Thank you for the invitation Cmndr Scarlet Tiberius!
I primarily jump in the cockpit around 8pm Eastern Standard time or later and my friend when they hop on typically is around that time as well.

Not sure if that works out for some of the EU crew?

Thank you for the invitation Cmndr Scarlet Tiberius!
I primarily jump in the cockpit around 8pm Eastern Standard time or later and my friend when they hop on typically is around that time as well.

Not sure if that works out for some of the EU crew?

Well that is about 2 AM my time :) so a bit late/early sadly but there might be people awake then or in a somewhat similar time zone.
Feel free to join our discord and hang out, no strings attached and see if you like the vibe I'd say. If not then I totally understand.

Whatever you guys decide, I hope you find your crew, Fly Safe CMDR's!

Top Bottom