News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I AM MELON LORD!

*ahem*

Sorry, I'll stop derailing this before the thread becomes Will: The last modbender. I'll get another infraction either for going off-topic or inciting inappropriate thread titles.

Oh go on then, I'll take the hit for derailing.

As a not-particularly-anime-fan, but someone that simply found Avatar to tick all the right boxes...edumcate me. I half suspect one of these will involve bronies, but...what are these animated cartoons you speak of?

Cowboy Bebop is the quintessential anime, imho. Seriously - give it a go.

As for bronies - yeah. That's too easy. Even I won't derail this thread with that. ;)

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
homemade-chocolate-cake-85524-1.jpeg

Cake, anyone?

Hi Will! Good to see you.

As a cheeky test, what's your take on combat logging :)

(Let's see how he responds to that)

Come now mate, let him get his feet wet before we throw him in the deep end, arms bound.

So Will, what's your stance on Open vs...

*dodges thrown shoes*

If you were stranded in space waiting to be refueled by a Fuel Rat, which anime would you watch to pass the time? This might be useful to know in the future.

Hmmmm, that's a good question. My recommendation would be Cowboy Bebop, it fits the space theme quite nicely, not to mention the soundtrack and the characters are great :)

It really comes down to what kind of anime you like, but the aforementioned may be to your liking ;)

P.S. SMILEYS ARE BACK, PRAISE THE SUN!

Cowboy Bebop is the quintessential anime, imho. Seriously - give it a go.

Aaaah crap, you beat me to it [haha]

Last edited:
First of all, welcome! How were you tricked into joining the CM team? :D
(jokes)

If you were stranded in space waiting to be refueled by a Fuel Rat, which anime would you watch to pass the time? This might be useful to know in the future.

I'd say a short one. Average rescue times are around 5-10 minutes last I checked..
Unless of course you are ~65,000Ly from sol and 11Ly from the entry star, in that case the longest Anime you can find as there's probably just over a hundred hours or so to kill :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom