News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
... always appreciative of anime-related memes.

How about LoTR memes? :D

rfUGG.gif

But welcome aboard, hope the inmates treat you well...

With the rise of the Thargoid threat, I'll be relying on you all to give me some combat tips... even taxi drivers need to be prepared!

Welcome Will!

keep your umbrella handy to deflect all the salt that gets thrown around and you'll be fine ;)

As for Thargoid ships, be a fast... really fast... taxi - if they can't catch you they can't kill you! Dirty drives for all!

Hi Will, welcome aboard!

As a starter, some terms to get familiar with:
Suicidewinder
Exploraconda
Hyperdiction
SDC
Jonking
DBX
Blue tunneling

;)

Howdy Commanders!

I'm really excited that it's finally time to announce to you all that I've joined the community team here at Frontier!

You're likely to meet me on some streams with Ed and Bo very soon, but before that, here's a little bit about me:

In Elite Dangerous, I pride myself on being a glorified taxi driver for the super-rich, flying to and from the center of the galaxy! Aside from ferrying folks from system to system, and accidentally zooming into black holes, I'm a big fan of the lore surrounding Elite Dangerous and can’t wait to learn more about it!

With the rise of the Thargoid threat, I'll be relying on you all to give me some combat tips... even taxi drivers need to be prepared!

We've got an exciting year ahead of us for Elite Dangerous and I'm pleased to be part of it – and can't wait to see what you think of the upcoming content!

Outside of Elite Dangerous and in the wider world, I'm a HUGE gamer, avid chocolate-fiend, and while I wouldn't describe myself as an Otaku, always appreciative of anime-related memes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to respond!

Signing off for now,

CMDR Will (not my in-game name!)

Welcome Will!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom