It finally happened.

Did you enjoy it?

If you enjoyed it theres no question of if it was necessary. It was.
Honestly, I didn't even get the rush I did when I've gone after previous people, like when someone was murdering auth ships in open. Or when I've gone ganker-baiting. I guess it didn't feel like it carried the same risk - I was going after someone that was bounty-hunting during a war and had consistently lost like twelve straight days of wars split across three separate conflicts. They were someone that couldn't hack it against CZ NPCs.
I guess it was slightly satisfiying in a sort of "aha, caught you" kinda way, but not in any kind of "two gladiators step into the ring of honour" sense. Certainly not the rush I get when someone else attacks me and I give them a run for their money.

Honestly, I didn't even get the rush I did when I've gone after previous people, like when someone was murdering auth ships in open. Or when I've gone ganker-baiting. I guess it didn't feel like it carried the same risk - I was going after someone that was bounty-hunting during a war and had consistently lost like twelve straight days of wars split across three separate conflicts. They were someone that couldn't hack it against CZ NPCs.
I guess it was slightly satisfiying in a sort of "aha, caught you" kinda way, but not in any kind of "two gladiators step into the ring of honour" sense. Certainly not the rush I get when someone else attacks me and I give them a run for their money.
That only happens in intense wing fights

I agree with voracity. Based on what I've read from you it was necessary.

I just murdered a bunch of people to get rank competent. Don't know what you are complaining about. Want me some imperial hammers!! If they fly they die.

I just murdered a bunch of people to get rank competent. Don't know what you are complaining about. Want me some imperial hammers!! If they fly they die.
I need to fit some of the hammers I bought onto something more mobile rather than using it as an auxilliary module-smasher on the cutter.

Top Bottom