ANNOUNCEMENT January Update is out now!

A bit short on descriptions there...
Unwatched...
The titles are self explanatory. I don't write essays, I let the video do that, a picture is worth a thousand words, etc. If you think you 'unwatched' (You obviously feel I need to know) makes me care, you're mistaken, I just post gameplay and lack of it because of issues!

Awww, did the PvPer post something wrong with this game, so predicable, a little like the developers!

Last edited:
The titles are self explanatory. I don't write essays, I let the video do that, a picture is worth a thousand words, etc. If you think you 'unwatched' (You obviously feel I need to know) makes me care, you're mistaken, I just post gameplay and lack of it because of issues!
Unwatched by me as i can't even read the full 'title' without clicking them...
One would normally expect a brief, single line even, description of contents...

Unwatched by me as i can't even read the full 'title' without clicking them...
One would normally expect a brief, single line even, description of contents...
Then perhaps tell youtube their preview title font needs to be smaller and there is a brief video description, but you can't read that either, perhaps tell FD their embed code needs to read descriptions, I care not if you watch as I said, but you feel the need to tell me, I don't care, especially as you state it's 'Unwatched by me' - Can you fix the bugs? - I'm guessing you can't! - So as I said don't care if you watch or not and you don't need to tell me or the reasons, I didn't ask, if I wanted to know I would have. I'm just posting my experience of the January Patch - Don't want to watch DON'T again DON'T CARE!!!, getting through yet?

Table of contents = Essay thing (See ifrst reply) - Or are you just trolling considering I just told you that, it's not a book it's a video, with a title and a brief description! - The fact you can't / won't read or watch the video - nothing to do with me, couldn't care less!

Perhaps you'd like to tell me more about I couldn't care less about or maybe you'd like to stick to the topic of 'January Update'?!

Last edited:
Then perhaps tell youtube their preview title font needs to be smaller and there is a brief video description, but you can't read that either, perhaps tell FD their embed code needs to read descriptions, I care not if you watch as I said, but you feel the need to tell me, I don't care, especially as you state it's 'Unwatched by me' - Can you fix the bugs? - I'm guessing you can't! - So as I said don't care if you watch or not and you don't need to tell me or the reasons, I didn't ask, if I wanted to know I would have. I'm just posting my experience of the January Patch - Don't want to watch DON'T again DON'T CARE!!!, getting through yet?

Table of contents = Essay thing (See ifrst reply) - Or are you just trolling considering I just told you that, it's not a book it's a video, with a title and a brief description! - The fact you can't / won't read or watch the video - nothing to do with me, couln't care less!

Perhaps you'd like to tell me more about poopoo I couldn't care less about?!
I don't need to tell you about poopoo... You appear to generate enough of your own 💩
But thanks for the heads up 👍

I don't need to tell you about poopoo... You appear to generate enough of your own 💩
But thanks for the heads up 👍
So you would like to talk about me more and what I generate, seems another carebear on this site just likes to troll, go off topic, derail, discuss the poster, etc., etc...

Great environment Frontier, well done!

Last edited:
Lol, what's up with the hostile language?

I have to agree a single line of description would really help a lot to make people watch your videos. In this day and age most people developed some kind of innate spam filter.

In the end you're just wasting your own time by posting videos nobody watches and your problem won't even get acknowledged.

BirdWisdom

Well they fixed the mining for sure ;)

Since when ruining the fun is called "fixing"? :D Well then, I think there are still a lot of things that could be nerfed fixed :)
Well. maybe..
Kind'a nice to have the ship that did the prospecting target a fissure and then have a different ship in the wing plant the seismic charge.
I don't use if much, but so far I have not been able to get the sub-surface displacement to work since the update.
A bit of a downer that getting perfect optimization doesn't result in extra yield.
BUT very nice to get rid of the 40% early/immediate detonation.

hello Cdrs. Can anyone tell me if FDev fixed the mining problems; particularly the manure (Pc) "tax" on larger mining ships during sale (TOTAL manure in my opinion as in reality it doesn't happen; cost can down AFTER a large influx but AS trading...not so much)? Thanks and DON'T drink and fly...or at least use the auto-pilot.

hello Cdrs. Can anyone tell me if FDev fixed the mining problems; particularly the manure (Pc) "tax" on larger mining ships during sale (TOTAL manure in my opinion as in reality it doesn't happen; cost can down AFTER a large influx but AS trading...not so much)? Thanks and DON'T drink and fly...or at least use the auto-pilot.
What is this about??

Top Bottom