Jeffress's Second Treasure Hunt

Congratulations Cmdrs job well done. I've enjoyed this little jaunt its reawakened my love of exploration maybe I might go for a little walk...

Last edited:
Cmdr Woodhouse, I saw you around Futhark and I can't believe you didn't lead me to the solution! How rude ;-)

Mintums and I had the runic alphabet link too but you were far too fast for us. Congrats!

Abu

Last edited:
Congrats on winning this, it was a good hunt. I was doing well on this till the third clue, I didn't even think to look for a code I overthunk it :) got stuck looking in to various systems relating to cronus Tartarus Elysian and various end of days relate systems because of the at times end part. Ugh too many hours flying I of course meant the times resting place part

Last edited:
I was travelling around trying to solve this yesterday - great fun! Unfortunately I was on the Greek gods path...:( However, it's the most engaged I have been in the game for a long time. More please!

Thank you so much for riddles like this.
A complete day covered in mysteries. Reading wikipedia and other sources.
Stumbled over runes by myself, but was to much exhausted from travelling around to check the ideas.
Thanks to this thread i know i've been on the right way.

Congratulations to the winner.

Just caught up with the events, wish I could have found some time to play this one. Congrats to the winner, the participants and FDev for an interesting hunt.

So... the Excentric Billionaire got in touch with me to say congratulations and offered to have my anaconda painted gold!
Of course this is not a simple paint job but actual gold finish!
Here's a picture of CMDR Woodhouse leaving the Billionaire's estate.

gold-anaconda-woodhouse.png

It was fun to take part in the hunt and many thanks to FD!

Last edited:
Top Bottom