Lady Kahina to be a Power?

Yeah, I knew that was Rebecca Weston. :)

I immediately thought Rebecca when I saw that old lady as well.

I can also remember thinking about Rebecca the first time I encountered a wheel station in Elite: Dangerous. They should really have signs saying "Do Not Fly Between the Station Struts!"

I immediately thought Rebecca when I saw that old lady as well.

I can also remember thinking about Rebecca the first time I encountered a wheel station in Elite: Dangerous. They should really have signs saying "Do Not Fly Between the Station Struts!"

"Flux-stained boy racers..." <shakes head> ;)

Cheers,

Drew.

Got allied with her faction and now just waiting for something to help her with, even though I lean towards the Alliance.

I wonder if she's single?

I can't wait for The New Imperialist to write a piece about Kahina.

q1Tj2Uu.jpg

So much for secretly scouting to gain information for later use. You're all up to the same! Just need those old photo missions, to make the picture complete.

Is she trying to win her over?

Can't be that simple where Drew is concerned... so.... carrying on from the Soontill megathread and all the various theories that sprang up... here's mine -on this particular bit of GalNet propaganda.

Aisling is an alien imposter. The event was staged so that she could telepathically read the minds of all who attended. She used the Painite sparkles to focus everyone's deepest thoughts and classified secrets and transmit them to her visor... specifically the crest, which was a decoding device. The whole process is very mentality draining so she could only stay for a short while, and had to leave, making the excuse that her time in the Summerlands (i.e. the Formidine Rift) had been very tiring.

:D

Or it could have been just a nice innocent art festival.

Last edited:
Can't be that simple where Drew is concerned... so.... carrying on from the Sootill megathread and all the various theories that sprnag up... here's mine -on this particular bit of GalNet propaganda.

Aisling is an alien imposter. The event was staged so that she could telepathically read the minds of all who attended. She used the Painite sparkles to focus everyone's deepest thoughts and classified secrets and transmit them to her visor... specifically the crest, which was a decoding device. The whole process is very mentality draining so she could only stay for a short while, and had to leave, making the excuse that her time in the Sumerlands (i.e. the Formidine Rift) had been very tiring.

:D

Or it could have been just a nice innocent art festival.

Hmm, you may be on to something there.

*puts tinfoil hat on*

Top Bottom