Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

Been a month of bits n pieces for Simoof and I, as our main stage plan takes form... For once I head into a Thursday before a con with no pile of critical to do list, this is what i really wanted, a lower stress con prep week, last year I was too ill for it, and didn't get things done I wanted at all, this year, despite this persistent cold, I am where I want to be... now just waiting for the usual disastors to strike, and maybe some new ones..

The FUNBUS however heads off on its merry journey. Friday morning 8am.. with hope to make lavecon Pre 5pm if possible..

Drive safe Mr Kow, looking forward to buying you a well deserved beer before my partner in crime kills you all on Saturday afternoon [yesnod]

I know there was mention of a selfie competition using the Lavecon skins.

Not sure where to post these (or whether it's limited to the new ones from 2017) but here's a couple of slightly older ones from me ...

lLbwDJY.png

o03Ehmy.png

Last edited:
I think you may have realised I was hanging around Twitter waiting for my Captain Kaon code to drop. It was well worth it <beaming grin>

It was exactly what I was expecting, a cross between Thrust and Smash TV. The only criticism I have is that I'd prefer to have reconfigurable gamepad buttons. The "hover" button would be better over on the left hand of the gamepad.

But apart from that, it would definitely be something I'd recommend to retro gamers.

...and again... thank you.

I think you may have realised I was hanging around Twitter waiting for my Captain Kaon code to drop. It was well worth it <beaming grin>

It was exactly what I was expecting, a cross between Thrust and Smash TV. The only criticism I have is that I'd prefer to have reconfigurable gamepad buttons. The "hover" button would be better over on the left hand of the gamepad.

But apart from that, it would definitely be something I'd recommend to retro gamers.

...and again... thank you.

Glad you enjoyed it!

For some reason I found that Keyboard was preferable for Captain Kaon, even though The Long Journey Home is also a gravity-flight game and for that the controller is perfect. Weird.

Brilliant interview with Drew! Haven't quite finished it yet but the stuff about the Salome event was truly enlightening and really ought to be heard by anyone who had any issues with the event or Drew's handling of it.

Glad you enjoyed it!

For some reason I found that Keyboard was preferable for Captain Kaon, even though The Long Journey Home is also a gravity-flight game and for that the controller is perfect. Weird.

Yep

I've switched over to the keyboard. It looks like it was designed with it in mind. It's much easier to point the gun using the mouse.

Brilliant interview with Drew!

I completely agree. That deFire bloke may not be able to say the word "Fordimine", but he's a very good interviewer. The whole interview was fascinating, including the Lords of Midnight part. It's intriguing to know there are still undiscovered clues to the... err... Fordimine Rift mystery in Galnet and at Tourist Beacons. I may well go on a clue hunt....

I completely agree. That deFire bloke may not be able to say the word "Fordimine", but he's a very good interviewer. The whole interview was fascinating, including the Lords of Midnight part. It's intriguing to know there are still undiscovered clues to the... err... Fordimine Rift mystery in Galnet and at Tourist Beacons. I may well go on a clue hunt....

Colin was right all along, it was the Fordimine rift! ;)

Cheers,

Drew.

Now available is the final part of our EDRPG adventure with Spidermind Games, recorded LIVE at LaveCon and now furnished with sound effects and music!

http://laveradio.com/lave-radio-plays-the-elite-dangerous-rpg-incident-at-baijangu-episode-4-final-part/

Will you hear Commander Thane fall to a fiery death? What is that strange banging sound from the cargo lift? What will Psykokow and Eid LeWeise do about a ticking bomb without 2nd Tech's +1 wrench? Where the hell is Fozza, anyway?

Find out in this final episode of the current series of Lave Radio The RPG.

Now available is the final part of our EDRPG adventure with Spidermind Games, recorded LIVE at LaveCon and now furnished with sound effects and music!

http://laveradio.com/lave-radio-pla...pg-incident-at-baijangu-episode-4-final-part/

Will you hear Commander Thane fall to a fiery death? What is that strange banging sound from the cargo lift? What will Psykokow and Eid LeWeise do about a ticking bomb without 2nd Tech's +1 wrench? Where the hell is Fozza, anyway?

Find out in this final episode of the current series of Lave Radio The RPG.

That was brilliant, sorry I missed it on the day but great to find out what happened. Had to LOL at finding Stabler(?) randomly tied up in a room nearby. :)

I'm just catching up on the Lavecon episode (which I missed on the day due to Buckyball Race duties), is the Lave Revolution film online yet? I couldn't find it on the Lave Radio website.

Back
Top Bottom