Looking for Role-Playing Squadron

I am looking for a RP Squadron, that does a bit of everything. I enjoy mining, trading, planetary raiding and the occasional bounty hunting. Been focusing on saving money to buy my own carrier. But flying solo in the vastness of space, has left me a bit lonely, and to be able to enjoy Odyssey to the fullest, it is best to play with a group of people, especially with all those settlements waiting to be raided.
When I think of Elite Dangerous and my play style, Firefly show always comes to mind. That's how I want my character to be, just like Captain Malcolm Reynolds.
I work in rotating shifts, so my time is a bit diverse. I am also from Portugal.

Yak'éi haat yigoodée!

It is good that you came here CMDR! We're (Latji Militia, [LTJM]) the Tribal Side of the Federation and RP a lot. We have the nomadic exploration wing, gatherers (haulers), <Redacted> ops, and such. We do play in Open mode and have CMDR's in different timezones. If you want to feel us out at no risk, feel free to join our discord.

Fly dangerously CMDR!
o7

I am looking for a RP Squadron, that does a bit of everything. I enjoy mining, trading, planetary raiding and the occasional bounty hunting. Been focusing on saving money to buy my own carrier. But flying solo in the vastness of space, has left me a bit lonely, and to be able to enjoy Odyssey to the fullest, it is best to play with a group of people, especially with all those settlements waiting to be raided.
When I think of Elite Dangerous and my play style, Firefly show always comes to mind. That's how I want my character to be, just like Captain Malcolm Reynolds.
I work in rotating shifts, so my time is a bit diverse. I am also from Portugal.
Hello there.

Our faction does allow for role playing elements. Feel free to check us out. Even if you opt for another group, we welcome players to come by and hang out.

Hello there.

Our faction does allow for role playing elements. Feel free to check us out. Even if you opt for another group, we welcome players to come by and hang out.

Random question, may I join your discord? I like getting to know fellow friendly factions!

Hello! If your still looking for a faction, think about Praetorian!

We are a reemerging faction that was born on Xbox many years ago, and is now starting on PC.

We love the games lore and aim for high immersion, including many RP elements.

Come check us out!

Top Bottom