IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Just announced on the 24 HOUR LIVESTREAM:

Skies, a fantastic chairlift ride, coming to Planet Coaster in the the Magnificent Rides Collection DLC!

[video=youtube_share;FDhmxdqN-Ik]https://youtu.be/FDhmxdqN-Ik[/video]

Well there it is,the "highly" demanded community ride. The chairlift.[sour]Guess the people who shout the loudest or spam more,always get their rides[blah].Congratz anywas to people who wanted this ride.

This pack is definitely the most community-oriented pack out of all of them! It's as if they went through and tallied up all the most requested rides across the forums, discord, YouTube, etc and made sure to put as many of them in there as possible. This is the Frontier I hope we continue to see more of moving forward with this and/or other franchises. Also really hope this isn't the last DLC for PC and that even more rides and requests will get added!

Either way, great job on this, it's pretty much the perfect ride pack!

Fantastic DLC. Well done Frontier for listening to forum requests.
Some responses here are critical, but people should remember that PC is just a game, albeit a very good one. People play PC for lots of different reasons. Some want to recreate their favourite ride or park as realistically as possible, some want to create a sci-fi or fantasy park. Chair lifts are very useful for moving guests around big parks that have height and I welcome the addition.
The more diverse groups that engage with PC and use it in their own ways, the more sales for Frontier and the more they will support the game.

Haha! Chairlift is not exactly what I associate with theme parks but with that said it is nice to see new type of rides because we have been getting much of "same types" in past. So some deviation from that is good! And for me it is RCt-nostlagia too.

This might be good as expanded park though, together with hotels. And creative park usage of course. It is still realistic as it is a real transportation ride. so. I say: yay!!!

This is a fantastic pack and I will buy tomorrow!

I am still hoping for some new "bending programming" rides, when they figure those out. :) I say we can have rowing boats and swan boats, if the boats are released in grouped manner, maybe 3 boats 2 people each it would work and animate them like bumper car ride. It is ok if it is within a boundary.

You can do it, Frontier! [heart][yesnod]

And unfortunatly only adults in the Schwarzkopf. At least from what i get from the screen from yesterday. Hope i am wrong.
Maybe i should make 20 posts per day here to get heard.

Well i try to cheer up myself with three out of ten (Breaker and Towers). I have a night to sleep over it if i purchase.

Ok so we got them. But, only one vehicle type? No Von Roll gondolas or seats with round colored tops? I guess I should be glad we got them at all but this will look unrealistic in park recreations that have the enclosed gondola type vehicles. We should have made our wishes more clear. Instead of chairlifts we should have said skyway with 3 different vehicle types and said forward this to Sam. I still would like enclosed gondolas to be added in the future. After all it is now possible to change vehicles on a ride. The design team assumed we wanted a ski lift but forgot about the enclosed type gondolas that a lot of these rides have. They should have looked at Alton Towers for inspiration.

I do not see the need for the chairlift .. Have you ever seen this attraction in a real amusement park? never .. I do not see those that can bring in a planet coaster park ...

Ok so we got them. But, only one vehicle type? No Von Roll gondolas or seats with round colored tops? I guess I should be glad we got them at all but this will look unrealistic in park recreations that have the enclosed gondola type vehicles. We should have made our wishes more clear. Instead of chairlifts we should have said skyway with 3 different vehicle types and said forward this to Sam. I still would like enclosed gondolas to be added in the future.

To be fair, they haven't said there isn't another vehicle type, although I do doubt it. Hopefully an enclosed gondola will come in the future as an option, I feel like they're a lot more common in parks as opposed to an actual chair lift.

Top Bottom