IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Well there it is,the "highly" demanded community ride. The chairlift.[sour]Guess the people who shout the loudest or spam more,always get their rides[blah].Congratz anywas to people who wanted this ride.

You're forgetting there are several other platforms on which players make requests ;-)
Anyway, more to come in the future !

And unfortunatly only adults in th Schwarzkopf. At least from what i get from the screen from yesterday. Hope i am wrong.
Maybe i should make 20 posts per day here to get heard.

Well i try to cheer up myself with three out of ten. I have a night to sleep over it if i purchase.

You should do that,the 15 people that actually wanted a chairlift did that and the other group of people that just don't know what they want just joined them praising chairlifts as the new best ride. While other small groups that have been begging since release for a boat ride or a doombuggy(basic theme park rides!!!) have never been heard,because they don't spam the forums witj their ideas. The only reason why a Mack Coaster is in this game is because of Icon,otherwise these people asking for it would have probably never been heard.[wink]

Well there it is,the "highly" demanded community ride. The chairlift.[sour]Guess the people who shout the loudest or spam more,always get their rides[blah].Congratz anywas to people who wanted this ride.

It’s obviously a Frontier-joke! These are a billion of screenshots of TMTK-items, and played after eachother in fast-motion.... [squeeeeee]. Tomorrow you will see that the last ride is a giant flume!

So glad that we're getting a chairlift! I can finally add it to my park! [squeeeeee] I just hope in the future we'll see a gondola/cabin version of the chairlift, which would be sweet. [rolleyes] Either way I'm just glad to finally have it. I wonder if there will be an option for an umbrella on the chairlift like they did for the peoplemover to have a cover over the ride?

Last edited:
They were just trolling with the cable car leaks but they won't actually release the real ride till after the charity livestream.

I'm assuming gondolas are not in. Maybe this was what Sam was referring to last week regarding technical limitations?

Obviously Frontier is well aware that fans have wanted gondola chairlifts all along, so if they're not in I'm betting it's because it was too hard to do.

I do not see the need for the chairlift .. Have you ever seen this attraction in a real amusement park? never .. I do not see those that can bring in a planet coaster park ...

My home park used to have one, before they moved it to another one, and many other parks around the world have them around the world. The largest ones I can think fo being Six Flags Great Adventure, Alton Towers and Cedar Point. Kennywood also has one leading people in from the parking lot if I remember correctly. They're also popular in beachside amusement parks and in many asian parks thatare built on mountainsides.

My home park used to have one, before they moved it to another one, and many other parks around the world have them around the world. The largest ones I can think fo being Six Flags Great Adventure, Alton Towers and Cedar Point. Kennywood also has one leading people in from the parking lot if I remember correctly. They're also popular in beachside amusement parks and in many asian parks thatare built on mountainsides.

Also, chairlifts are very common at State Fairs. I believe almost all official State Fairs have them. I've ridden them when I go to the Arizona State Fair.

48375813_2152118544808692_8647965986785329152_o.jpg

48396691_2152120171475196_1770884130754527232_n.jpg

a LOT of parks have skylifts, not so many with actual benches like a ski lift maybe, but the gondola style skylifts are super common in the U.S. parks at least.

This wasn’t a lie right? Come on, be happy! At least Frontier owes us another ride-DLC. Next time you’ll have to scream harder! Chances grow, a lot of ‘most wanteds’ are already in now!

If waited for 3 years since alpha 1 and yea i'm growing to get impatient on here,but in real life i can be very funny[wink]

Top Bottom