Make the Galaxy Great Again!

This is fake news:

Zachary Trump 'is' a Thargoid.

I know this, because if you get close to them; as I do, when feeding them humans. You can see that face, at the base of their tails.

I counter your accusation with the indisputable fact that the galaxy is cube-shaped and that gravity is a CIA plot to get us all addicted to skittles. Say no to the pancake-shaped galaxy lie!

This is fake news:

Zachary Trump 'is' a Thargoid.

I know this, because if you get close to them; as I do, when feeding them humans. You can see that face, at the base of their tails.

How dare you imply our brave CMDR in Chief's association with those conniving space hombres, sir?! He is risking his life every day so that our Great Galaxy may sleep in peace! Take a good look what happens to every alien that crosses his magnificent path!

Do not be fooled by the failing Galnet News' propaganda; we are still far away from a truly safe space. But we are getting there, one light year at a time.

Do your part. Help Make the Galaxy Great Again.

Last edited:
How dare you imply our brave CMDR in Chief's association with those conniving space hombres, sir?! He is risking his lfve every day so that our Great Galaxy may sleep in peace! Take a good look what happens to every alien that crosses his magnificent path!

View attachment 134175

Do not be fooled by the failing Galnet News' propaganda; we are still far away from a truly safe space. But we are getting there, one light year at a time.

Do your part. Help Make the Galaxy Great Again.
I 'do my part'! I feed humans, to the Great Cabbages; at every opportunity.

I look forward, to the time, of our Thargoid overloads. They are only a danger to me; when I try to follow their trail of destruction.

Fellow Commanders,

The day has finally come!
We are happy to announce the first episode of the Make the Galaxy Great again series, following the adventures of our brave CMDR in Chief.
Closed captions are available and highly recommended.
And yes, there will be more. Hope you enjoy!

Check out our in-game squadron and our Discord server if you want to be a part of what we're doing.

Fly bigly, commanders!

Brought to you by Erecto Maximus, the Minister of Real News.

Fellow Commanders,

The day has finally come!
We are happy to announce the first episode of the Make the Galaxy Great again series, following the adventures of our brave CMDR in Chief.
Closed captions are available and highly recommended.
And yes, there will be more. Hope you enjoy!

Check out our in-game squadron and our Discord server if you want to be a part of what we're doing.

Fly bigly, commanders!

Brought to you by Erecto Maximus, the Minister of Real News.

I saw Jameson's Cobra. I expected desecration. Like, an SRV rolling over it or something.
But it was far, far more glorious than I could ever have imagined.

In the name of Zach
I bring this thread back
Through magic so white
It drinks only bud light
Deportius immediatus you Thargoidus rat
This is a bump, and a shameless one at that

MGGA is officially back from its long trip to the galactic core, and recruiting again. Join us, and help us build a wall around Lhs 492. The LHS 492 Democrats will pay for it, rest assured.

MGGA is officially back from its long trip to the galactic core, and recruiting again. Join us, and help us build a wall around Lhs 492. The LHS 492 Democrats will pay for it, rest assured.
Walls, don't work in space and making such a sphere; is well beyond the mental capabilities, of the MGGA.

Walls, don't work in space and making such a sphere; is well beyond the mental capabilities, of the MGGA.

Walls absolutely work in space. They just have to be tall enough to protrude outside the galactic disk! CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS

Also, which manual of style do you subscribe to, my man? That punctuation of yours is out of this world! Truly, a poster's wet dream!

Top Bottom