Make the worst DLC possible

There are many threads discussing what would be the best DLC Frontier could make(IMO it would be an aviary DLC). SO I though: What would be the worst DLC that the people on this site could imagine?

Mine would be:

Feral Dog Bonus DLC:
The only new thing is the feral dog, the pack costs 20 dollars

Why would I? It's already been done ;)

1626786942557.png

Snail Pack (Exhibit Animal Pack)
great ramshorn
Roman Snail
Red Slug
Black Slug
Leopard Slug
Pacific Banana Slug
Grove Snail
spike-topped apple snail

I hope the Leopard Slug and the Pacific Banana Slug aren't too exciting for this Pack. Of course it will cost 9,99€ like all the other Packs even though it only includes Snails and Slugs and no new Plants or Decorations 😂

great ramshorn
Roman Snail
Red Slug
Black Slug
Leopard Slug
Pacific Banana Slug
Grove Snail
spike-topped apple snail

I hope the Leopard Slug and the Pacific Banana Slug aren't too exciting for this Pack. Of course it will cost 9,99€ like all the other Packs even though it only includes Snails and Slugs and no new Plants or Decorations 😂
Okay but this is actually based. Full on Gastropod Pack. A Gastropack.

Okay but this is actually based. Full on Gastropod Pack. A Gastropack.
Ok, but just got another great Idea

Fake Animal Pack

Deer which in Reality is just a Dog with Antlers strapped to its Head

Zebra which in Reality is just a Donkey where someone tried to fake a Zebra with black and white Paint

Pikachu😂 a Rat that someone painted yellow and painted brown Stripes on the lower Back

Badly faked Peafowl which is a Chicken that someone painted blue (and did a really bad Job at it) and poorly strapped some Peacock Feathers to its Body

A Dragon which is a green Iguana with Paper Wings

great ramshorn
Roman Snail
Red Slug
Black Slug
Leopard Slug
Pacific Banana Slug
Grove Snail
spike-topped apple snail

I'd buy this, but I love exhibit animals and want about 1000 more of them.

Theres no definite worst pack lol.
Each pack will unarguably enhance the game and by how much is subjectiv.
And as seen by NZFanatic above one mans trash can be another mans treasure.
Ofcourse there are trends to maximise that subjective opinion in general, but even when they will add worms, flys and a enrichment there will be some people that will absoluty love it

Why would I? It's already been done ;)

View attachment 251333
As @yoav_r said, I might say I don’t like the way you always attack DLCs that are not centered on pieces, but on animals. As well as there are people like you who play this game that like building themed zoos, therefore with themed pieces included in DLCs, there is also a huge part of the Community that desires to have as many animals as posible, and they have the same rights to ask for them as you do with pieces.

I would like to highlight the latter. This is a zoo simulator, not a 3D Tetris one, so pieces should never be considered more important than animals. These animals should be treated as the main content to be requested by us for this game, while pieces should be seen only as decoration, as a complement to the main objective of this game, which is to create zoos for animals, not only to have pieces. This is what makes the Southeast Asia DLC so good, as far as I am concerned.

However, we would like to know why you always criticize the DLCs that include and/or prioritize animals? We believe that with comments like yours, developers may think that animals are not the main aspect in here, but pieces, what I repeat have no sense at all. From my point of view, it’s always nice to have more decoration and building options for our zoos, but never at the expense of animals, although you seem to support the latter to be ignored, and just have pieces.

Going back to the main question of this subforum, I would personally hate from Frontier to make a DLC that contains only themed pieces, or pieces in general, because that would be a terrible way to miss out on a great opportunity to include animals that many of us are longing for since the announcement of this game. Therefore, the best DLCs for me would be those that include the official developer versions of all animal mods created to date, as well as all animals mentioned in the wish lists on this forum.

I don’t know if you will answer to this comment since you have ignored us before in other subforums, myself included.

Still, I would like that you would act differently this time, so please explain to us why you seem to be againts official game animals so much.

Nevertheless, I hope you don’t take this comment the wrong way, it’s just the opinion a few of us have of what we have seen from your comments on this forum for a long time now. Of course we could be wrong, but if so, them please correct us.

Top Bottom