Management Matters

This was me after reading and watching all of this! [woah][tongue]
[video=youtube;9CS7j5I6aOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc[/video]

We are so hyped for this and we can't wait for the beta and we are very interested to see how the management side works and well yes there is the creative side we need to work on ourselves but now this is coming I suppose we can focus on that but I guess we will need to get our thinking caps on to see what else we can do

The blog also states you can set opening hours and closing times...

I would love to know more about how this affects money simulation.
If im correct a lot of stuff is being paid monthly (staff for example).

This -sounds- like it's very benefitial to have long opening hours because you have more time to make profit before you have to pay the monthly costs again.
Is this how it works? Or if not, how does it work? :D

I love reading this article but the more i read in detail the more im looking forward to read/hear stuff more detailed. As this also raises a lot of questions [big grin]

Unless you have to pay staff more to keep them happy working the longer hours, so your costs also raise (if you want happy staff, which will hopefully more more of a difference to gameplay once it's all balanced).

What an amazing day! Dev diary, new twitter pic and a dev blog!!! [squeeeeee]

Edit: And a CHC post!!!

19:19 -- edit: wow! I like that overview and Chief Beef Belief shop name :)

Would like to have spotted some new rides / coasters [squeeeeee]

Last edited:
Yeah same here! Want to know if the guests will leave the park after an full day or if they stay in park and the time skips to start again. My favorite way were if they would leave the park [big grin]

That
That is very unlikely to happen. Time would have to be 1:1 compared to our real world and that would make game extreemely boring. I don´t think this is something they did. Especially consider this game is also for younger audience and I don´t think they would appreciate this kind of realism...

And on top of all this they said on twitter that the blueprint count had been raised to 2000 pieces [woah][woah][woah][woah][woah][woah]

More game companies should work like you guys. actually giving us what we want and making a fantastic game to go with it, bring on the beta :D :D

The blue path looks a bit like a moving walkway which you see on airports etc. [yesnod] Hope, there will be log flumes in the beta [big grin]

WOW; this a list of information!
Amazing, sooo many things that were asked for will come - thanks soooo much Frontier!!!

Sure, some questions are open, but we will have livestreams and in 2 weeks the beta [up]
I'm so hyped and really, really happy!!!

p.s.: I found my spooky toilets (at least the backside) in the devstream - thanks BO for placing it, and thanks NEMMIE for keeping it in the park

Last edited:
Very proud of you both [heart]

Ah, that's why there's Alpha 3 content! [yesnod]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

But... but... How can you say that? You already knew [haha][haha]

just thought about something I can ask YOU:
Do you think that we should be THIRSTY for more, or should we just drink WATER on our wild RIDE to the beta?

I hope for you to not answer it [praise]

edit: 10:59pm -- Has the forum gotten darker and rounder? [woah]

Last edited:
I think all the new info & pics are amazing! I just want to feed back (while we're still able to in the Alpha). I was hoping that the buttons at the top of the screen would be gone for the Beta. I think if there's nothing but your park in view it would be more immersive. Not sure if anyone else finds them distracting... and now there's been more buttons added. Would be great if there was an OPTION to have these down the bottom of the screen. Seems to still be plenty of room down there. [happy]

Anyway, despite this... I cannot wait!!! Counting the days till the Beta. I'm beside myself with excitement!!! [squeeeeee]

There is only one part of management I want, and that is to be able to sell custom items, and that the guests recognize these items, and buys them as well.

Top Bottom