Meet the Team and Q&A - Sam Denney

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello World!

Just popping on to say hi! I'll start answering your questions as soon as I can. I'll try to be as in depth as I can and I know you guys understand we can't spill all the beans [mouth shut], were's the fun in that? :)

The community is what keeps the passion flowing with this game, I'll do my best to answer every query and I'm very pleased to be able to talk to you guys!

Speak soon.

Hi, I purchased a Vip staff pass and i was wondering for me and the community how it works?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi, I purchased a Vip staff pass and i was wondering for me and the community how it works?
We are waiting for more info on the VIP tickets. Frontier will share more info as soon as they are ready for it. Sit back and relax, info will come and they will be sure to let you know. [up]

Dear Mr. Sam Denny,

What is the possibility of you defining first person graphics in game? Will there be a lot of re-rendering if you do choose first person? I'm trying to understand programming stuff right now and am trying to learn to several languages as of right now and I also want to learn how to be a design artist as well. What are some of the programs you use to aid in the design process? Could you possibly explain what you do with this process in designing coasters and such? [happy][happy]

Also, nice work on the beard. I can never keep mine that neat. Mine turns into a mini Pomeranian on my face. [haha][haha][haha]

I prefer if people stick to standard font and color. Ignore all the font and color crap. Size change is on border but only for titles. Always ever thinking like this way back to the 90s. Consistency please.

I know my weakness is: emoticons.

Of course this is MY OPINION. <3

Last edited:
Guys i want to remember that your posts don't have nothing to do with the thread title. So please!

We all should just fade out now!

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Will they stop the intake of new early bird ppl when the early bird has started?
No, you can buy the Early Bird Pass during the upcoming months. The Early Bird will be removed from sale closer to final release though, but not anytime soon.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom