Missions to a secret theft or robbery.

I don't understand the logic. I perform a mission on the secret theft and I count the mission, but also added to the search and fame.

This is how so? I do not understand.

I'm going to guess something is lost in translation here, but I'll give it a go. :D Successfully completing illegal missions does not mean you don't get bounties or notoriety. It works a little bit differently than Horizons sometimes.

Its inconsistent. Massacre missions that ask you to murder 30 civilian ship give you no notoriety. It will even spawn mission signal sources where police is blocked and where you can rip em to pieces in peace. Fulfill a mission by shooting a pedestrian in the face and you get notoriety.

I'm going to guess something is lost in translation here, but I'll give it a go. :D Successfully completing illegal missions does not mean you don't get bounties or notoriety. It works a little bit differently than Horizons sometimes.
I'm sorry, it must be the translation difficulties.
I accomplished the mission in secret. It counted for me. Why the penalty and notoriety?
Because getting a penalty and notoriety is no longer a secret mission !

I'm sorry, it must be the translation difficulties.
I accomplished the mission in secret. It counted for me. Why the penalty and notoriety?
Because getting a penalty and notoriety is no longer a secret mission !
Yes, it's inconsistent and not what every player wants to see. However, FDev apparently can't think of any better solutions and are struggling to keep missions and their effects balanced in regards to the BGS.

Top Bottom