Moose or no Moose: The bet

I'll take one moose in a North America pack please. 👍

If they give us an animal pack for North America. And 4+1 pack for Europe.

They could make those packs any animals within reason and I'd be happy....

Last edited:
Specifically Texas. The climate here resembles Africa and I think Australia. So a lot of these invasive animals are from those areas and thrive. It's very interesting
Really? What Australian animals do you have… it’s always interesting to hear what pests we’ve exported.

Moose. Though I’d love for it to be in a Europe pack instead to leave more room for NA uniqueness. But it’s too iconic it’s getting in

Really? What Australian animals do you have… it’s always interesting to hear what pests we’ve exported.
For New Zealand it's wallabies, brush-tailed possums (they're particularly nasty), and some birds like zebra finches. Edit: And bellfrogs, whistling frogs, and brown tree frogs.

We also have a lot of reptiles, but the majority of those are escaped pets (bearded dragons, water dragons, and blue-tongued skinks primarily).

Everybody wants their native animals, and most people agree, that while the moose is cool, we would rather want a general european deer species then an american one, because they are just more common globally and not just a part of culture because you need a target to shoot at.
But people also still want the moose, and it could easily fit the NA pack as a symbol of canada, while being even more usefull to us european folks.
Would be a win win
+ its not an alligator, i think for many people thats also a plus

I´m Dutch (the Netherlands) and I associate moose with Sweden.
By the by, Sweden is an amazing country and when I visited once, I saw multiple moose running around! Magnificent animals.

I don't mind moose being in a NA pack, but if that is the case I do want them to have a range that includes Europe!

Also, yes, I definitely want moose in PZ! I want them a lot more than for instance American alligators, though I get why people want alligators. I love deer, and I want many deer species. We've got multiple antelopes at this point, but only 1 deer (reindeer... which should have been called caribou and should have included many coat colors because they are super colorful, but that is an aside...

I hope Europe gets a pack too, and when it does I am really holding out for the Red deer. I doubt they'll put two deer species in one pack, so that's why I would prefer to get the moose in a North American DLC, but like I said before, with a range that includes Europe! And Asia, for that matter.

I think the moose is an iconic species that should definitely be included in PZ.

Sorry, poor choice of words; I was just saying that the climate resembles it. I guess maybe budgies but I don't count house pets that escaped, really.

I do know that Australian animals are comfortable in this climate, but I don't know if there are any feral populations

My thinking on the Moose for what pack, it could easily headline either a European or North American pack, but I personally want it to come in whatever pack is released first. I'm betting the upcoming pack is North America, hence, why I want it to be included. If they throw a curveball and it's Europe that's fine too, it would leave the Cougar to be the star animal for a North American pack.

Given that I personally don't want the cougar as much as my other 4+1 picks, and the Moose the most out of them, it makes sense I'd prefer whatever order they do to just get the animal in the game. I just want it to be North American first as well, with the Moose, because for the other animals I want more North American animals more than European ones (though I want European ones, just not as badly)

Sorry, poor choice of words; I was just saying that the climate resembles it. I guess maybe budgies but I don't count house pets that escaped, really.

I do know that Australian animals are comfortable in this climate, but I don't know if there are any feral populations
I believe there are emus in Texas.

Meanwhile in Sweden…

58D80C2D-79CF-4167-A35B-4C130F89908D.jpeg

“Tell me that you are in Sweden without actually telling me you are in Sweden…”

Right now: elk [moose] inside hospital

Jumped in through window

Police in Eskilstuna [just outside Stockholm, not even the forests of the north!]: “the unorthodox way”

Top Bottom