Moving into Alpha 3 - Steam Store Update

The steam keys are now live!!!!!! Log in to your account on Planet Coasters website and click on Partner keys and then follow the instructions!! I'm downloading it right now!!!!!! :D

EDIT: The game is now in my games list but I cannot download it yet so I guess it will be available for download sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
The steam keys are now live!!!!!! Log in to your account on Planet Coasters website and click on Partner keys and then follow the instructions!! I'm downloading it right now!!!!!! :D
OMG OMG OMG Frontier store is down....

Last edited:

EDIT: The game is now in my games list but I cannot download it yet so I guess it will be available for download sometime tomorrow.

Thanks dude!

Yes I have the key too, added to steam games, but can't download yet

Getting the key and adding it to steam worked like a charm. Kudos, Frontier!
btw, will there be a preload tomorrow? And/or is it possible to copy some of the old installation into the steam folder, so I dont have to download the whole game via steam?

btw, will there be a preload tomorrow? And/or is it possible to copy some of the old installation into the steam folder, so I dont have to download the whole game via steam?

I think that you only download the new update via steam as in the current state, you've already have the game installed on your computer. That's my guess atleast :)

Hmmmh, whats wrong with me? [mouth shut]

it says:
Your account is linked to Steam.
You have not purchased any games eligible for partner keys.
You may however log into a third-party below to link your third-party account with your Frontier Developments account.
The key you generate for Steam will add your games to any Steam library but WILL NOT GRANT ACCESS TO ELITE DANGEROUS/HORIZONS without a registered Frontier account and a copy of the game. For this reason, please do not give your Steam key away to a friend! They won’t be able to play without having already bought the game from Steam or from the Frontier Store.

and when i click on:
If you are looking for Planet Coaster Steam keys, please click here.

i get:

You have not ordered any steam keys.

how can i "order" a steam key? Im early bird, thats not the problem...?

@Jimmpa
Cant imagine how that would work. All steam games are in a steam subfolder, while Planet Coaster installed somewhere completely else...

Last edited:
I think that you only download the new update via steam as in the current state, you've already have the game installed on your computer. That's my guess atleast :)

I don't think so, because they said that the Frontier Launcher wouldn't be used anymore for the game, so the new game needs to be in special Steam folders for games and not installed like any other game simply in C:/Program Files. So my guess is that you would need to download whole game again through Steam

Have my key too,thanks to frontier we can add the game already and can start playing directly when they add it tommorow[big grin]I must say too,that it was very easy to add the game in my already very big steam library,good job frontier[haha][haha]

Hmmmh, whats wrong with me? [mouth shut]

it says:

and when i click on:

i get:

how can i "order" a steam key? Im early bird, thats not the problem...?

When you click on "Please Click here", it should take you to a new place where all the information is. You will have to "reveal" the code and paste it in to steam. Maybey all the keys haven't been distributed yet.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Have my key too,thanks to frontier we can add the game already and can start playing directly when they add it tommorow[big grin]I must say too,that it was very easy to add the game in my already very big steam library,good job frontier[haha][haha]

Yeah that may bey correct. We will have to wait for the release and see. :D

When you click on "Please Click here", it should take you to a new place where all the information is. You will have to "reveal" the code and paste it in to steam. Maybey all the keys haven't been distributed yet.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Yeah that may bey correct. We will have to wait for the release and see. :D

I have the same issue - I think we have to wait, until all keys are distributed...

How did you add it to your game list by activating it?

Last edited:
No, I'm actually in Britain. I hoped it'll just be exactly at the beginning of the 23rd of August, but I guess you'll right that it'll be working hours

Top Bottom