Ships My Corvette PVE build

Picked up a Corvette last week and finally have it in the groove.
2 x Huge Overcharged Multicannons. One corrosive
1 x Large Beam- efficient level 5
2 x Medium beams- efficient level 5
2x Small Railguns- long range plasma slugs w/ 4KM range
SLF bay with dual fighters (dangerous-deadly NPC crew)
1x 7a SCB

The last piece that came together was trading to the rail guns from long range gimbaled pulses. The all gimbal build really works however without fixed/interesting weapons it's pretty boring. Those damn chaffing NPCs make it that much worse. I'm not a fan of manic PIP management for every engagement so it's 1.5-1.5-3 when engaging or balanced when maneuverability is needed. It's just hectic enough to be fun but I can slack off and still kill. One fire group with kill warrant scanner only and another with all weapons. Rails bound with the beams. Yet to run my SCB out before running out of MC ammo and/or SLFs.

192 CZ kills and about 15 million credits in HAZREZ bounties in four resupply runs.

I tend to go all distributor and melt the shields with my beams (same as yours but overcharged) so they drain it fast then when the shields are down switch 2/2/2 and finish them with the two Size 4 MC's and Missile Racks on the small's if needed. I use long range MC's at 2/2/2 it never drains and I can boost as much as I like. Size 7 SCB and tanked out. I might look at efficient beams on the next build. I have a mixture of effects across all the weapons.

Picked up a Corvette last week and finally have it in the groove.
2 x Huge Overcharged Multicannons. One corrosive
1 x Large Beam- efficient level 5
2 x Medium beams- efficient level 5
2x Small Railguns- long range plasma slugs w/ 4KM range
SLF bay with dual fighters (dangerous-deadly NPC crew)
1x 7a SCB

The last piece that came together was trading to the rail guns from long range gimbaled pulses. The all gimbal build really works however without fixed/interesting weapons it's pretty boring. Those damn chaffing NPCs make it that much worse. I'm not a fan of manic PIP management for every engagement so it's 1.5-1.5-3 when engaging or balanced when maneuverability is needed. It's just hectic enough to be fun but I can slack off and still kill. One fire group with kill warrant scanner only and another with all weapons. Rails bound with the beams. Yet to run my SCB out before running out of MC ammo and/or SLFs.

192 CZ kills and about 15 million credits in HAZREZ bounties in four resupply runs.

Nice. With the Corvette, pretty much any build will suffice, it just depends on how you want to have fun. I have two builds, and bounce back and forth depending on what I'm in the mood for. My Corvette is built as a 'armed trader' because it is useful, and there is no need for a full combat build for PvE.

My 'death star' build: https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/fed...BzANokICMF9A===&bn=The War Wagon (death star)

My 'lets have some fun' build: https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/fed...MCGBzANokICMF9A===&bn=The War Wagon fun build

Coriolis is not very accurate, and I've given up on trying to map my in game ships to this thing in any detail.

For the record, I have 3762 Mj of shields with thermal resist @ 66%, explosive resist @ 58.4, and Kinetic at 40% (not needed for PvE). I don't loose my shields so I don't see the need for SCBs and heatsinks.

When I'm not bounty hunting, I'm running missions/cargo that my Python can't run. It's all good. :)

EDIT: Sorry, got my links mixed up

Last edited:
My bi-weaves are at 1900 w/ 56% thermal. Never have to stop for shield regen with one big SCB. Have KWS and heatsink launcher. I just wanted to get one G5 roll on all shield boosters before the new patch. I'll go up them a bit after that.

Top Bottom