Mostly I am happy with the changes accept for the bugs. Well I hope their just bugs.

1. Routing straight to a station. Seriously this should be a priory fix or change. Now you have to go to bookmarks, then bookmark management, then station then you can route straight to station, then back, back, back, back.
2. The next issue is a game breaking bug, The transactions tab, when you try to look at your missions it starts jumping back and up and down tabs. This is insanely frustrating. This must be fixed like yesterday. In the patch that came out it said it fixed that issue but it did not. Try sharing a mission with a fleet/team member.
3. Missions in Odyssey and Horizons are not the same and I am not referring to new missions that came with odyssey. This is not fair to people that don't have Odyssey. I tried to help a friend who started new and noticed the difference. Also the fact that horizons players and odyssey players can't operate in the same instance that is a step backwards.
4. Stats does not update properly, I have traded a lot as it's almost all I do. My trading profit has not gone up at all.
5. The profile picture of most of the NPC's in a system is exactly the same... Clones?

How did all of these bugs get past your QC department or testers?

Last edited:

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
I'll just make a small comment about your comment about the quality of the testers... by moving this to the correct game forum.

Top Bottom