My personal problems with Elite Dangerous

I played “Elite” for over 600 hours and I recognized some small "problems" or not completely covered things. They are small but still annoying.
That is why I did make a list of these things. Together with some CMDRs:
(I don’t hate the game or Frontier , I really like the game, but I just wanted to mention these problems)

1: Full moveable bobbleheads: The bobbleheads are often behind structures of the cockpit. In our option the position are not chosen the best. An idea for this problem is that the CMDR can move the bobblehead to the position he want it and there are no fixed positions for it.

2: SRVs in multicrew. I think it would be nice to play with your multicrew on a planet in SRVs.

3: I really want to be able to use VSS while the FSD is charged. Because you can’t jump while standing still and to be able to use FSS you have to stand still, so I wouldn’t be able to jump anyway. But why then I am not able to use VSS while the FSD is charged and I am standing still?

4: Fix the chat.
4.1: I cant write a message to people in the main menu but recently it was working.
4.2: When I have a incompletet message and I jump the message gets deleted but recently it was working.
4.3: When I write a message and jump the chat gets closed.

5: Fix the hitboxes. When you drive past a guardian structure your SRV sometimes gets stuck inside the hitbox.

Discussiun would be great.

If bobbleheads are your no. 1 Problem then FD is doing a lot of things very well.

2, 4 and 5) I agree with, especially the hitboxes of crystalline shards are annyoing, I had several hard resets and non-horizon loading to get off of stuck crystals
3) I'd love to have the signal readout in the cockpit, as requested before often

1: Full moveable bobbleheads: The bobbleheads are often behind structures of the cockpit. In our option the position are not chosen the best. An idea for this problem is that the CMDR can move the bobblehead to the position he want it and there are no fixed positions for it.
Yes. At the moment a lot of the positions for them get in the way of important bits of the HUD.

4: Fix the chat.
4.1: I cant write a message to people in the main menu but recently it was working.
4.2: When I have a incompletet message and I jump the message gets deleted but recently it was working.
4.3: When I write a message and jump the chat gets closed.
4.4: I'm sure it used to be easier to reply to someone who'd just sent you a direct message by tabbing through the channels - at the moment I either have to target them or select them from my friends list to send the first reply.

/help in the messages, will help solve at least 1 of the mentioned issues....
as in /r to send a message to the last person to send one to you
or /d [name] both of these will send a message to a person if they are in the main menu or elsewhere in the game.

many fixes have been asked for before this...

as for the chat disappearing when you jump to hyperspace, its always been so, and you know its going to do it, so either copy what you have typed and exit the chat so you can paste it in and finish it when you next get the chance, or simply don't type when fsd is charging...

Top Bottom