Parks Mythica - Land of Myths and Legends

Super! Would love to see the onride pov!
Well just one more episode before the showcase of ep. 21-30, I'll make sure to put some (partial) POV's in it ;)

---------------------------

Update 29

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

In the pictures of last weeks episode you were able to see the layout of Aigaion but also another ride in the background.

Well it's time to introduce the Horror Heights ride named Hades. As with any main attraction in Mythica this one too tells a story.

A lot of stories and Myths have already been told and you’ve explored like a true Librarian. However there are places that even the Librarians don’t dare to go. At the base of one of the many towers there is a secret doorway leading to a set of stairs. The Librarians don’t recall building this and the strange noises coming out of its depths terrified everyone.

The ones that were brave enough to explore never returned. It is believed by some that Hades has taken residence and is planning the demise of The Library and all of mankind. These are the tunnels that feed the rumor of Aigaion being helped by Hades trying to escape.

Whatever the case is The Librarians need to know what is happening down there so that they can take the right precautions and prevent any malevolent activity to come to fulfillment. Walk down the stairs into the depths and identify everything that is happening down there.

The Librarians have made a device which fits into your pocket and can be activated at any given time. Do stand back once activated cause it will increase its size greatly enabling you to get on board. Hold on as the device will make its way through the earth and bring you back to the surface.

If it is Hades find out what his plans are. But be warned. The Librarians also brought Persephone into this world and if he knows he will be furious. Proceed with caution cause he won’t let you see the light of day ever again.

Here are some pictures of Hades:

JUXLKTJ.jpg

Kq0Dj91.jpg

83sAALA.jpg

7RfGlmA.jpg

9FVztfF.jpg

Source: https://youtu.be/RuTJ43ist-w

Update 31

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

I hope you have enjoyed last weeks showcase! Now that we are all up to speed on what is in Mythica at the moment we can safely continue with building the queue for the Hades Flatride dragging you down to hell.

QNAbgwH.jpg

EiiWiJQ.jpg

Sw4aRkW.jpg

5fSSPBf.jpg

ZL0OjOT.jpg

Update 32

This week we'll finish up the queue of Hades and reach the surface once again. Something to be noted is that I build this queue the other way around (end to start) so these will actually be the first rooms you wander through.

AM8y9dk.jpg

sFmouEL.jpg

DeTnlsx.jpg

9kx9XfP.jpg

s5bNwKT.jpg

Update 33

This week we'll be theming the first splash of Aigaion and also provide a small glimpse of the giant himself. We'll also start work on the exterior as we connect the queue of Hades to the main path!

LkMyOCr.jpg

4FpWSyW.jpg

C4L03A2.jpg

pFvrbHw.jpg

AEU8f99.jpg

Update 34

This week we're going back just a little bit to finish up the queue of Pershephone as we lead up to expand the Aigaion residence/castle.

HHwaqAx.jpg

0zUBJYC.jpg

KQH3xAv.jpg

nG8SvId.jpg

rylz5bL.jpg

Update 35

This week we'll turn into the dark as we start on theming the first lifthill of Aigaion. But beware this lifthill caries a secret and a dark presence. We will also theme the outside of the queue making the nice curve outside a bit more complete.

non6OWw.jpg

Ma4rlf2.jpg

RA4R78w.jpg

BTwiPrW.jpg

Update 36

This week we'll turn to the dark as we'll continue to build on the darkride sections of Aigaion, in the same time we also do a bit of exterior work to finish it all off.

Depg3un.jpg

WKcTpXZ.jpg

tg7fNTt.jpg

OKH5zG9.jpg

y36RXsD.jpg

Omg omg omg, I just read through this whole thread. This park is EXACTLY my kinda thing, I love it so much 😍
Haha thank you and just in time for a new episode ;)

Update 37

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

We're reaching new heights as we are building up the castle. This also includes theming more track and new supports!

Tz8YYI7.jpg

6uGc78u.jpg

9pVo0ql.jpg

6fTh7lI.jpg

cOyH6YB.jpg

Update 38

We're reaching new heights as we theme the brake section at the top of the tower and the first (big) drop. Don't worry I got myself strapped in so I won't fall down ;)

In this episode the heighest point of this build is reached!

LEhZFwb.jpg

M5XmRJv.jpg

cwPQKfu.jpg

NPGDosQ.jpg

6YMgNws.jpg

Update 39

Hello fellow Planet Coater Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

First off, have you seen the trailer of the upcoming digital festival Mythonia? Just one more week to go!

Back in Mythica we're reaching into the dark vaults as we're theming some more darkride sections of the Aigaion ride.

dv1dREa.jpg

lnEGB5N.jpg

y1zk54X.jpg

JoRiYJ3.jpg

IHu7YhO.jpg

Update 40

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica.

This week we're finally finishing up the castle of Aigaion!

In other news, Mythonia will premiere this Sunday!!

lFSslPJ.jpg

pliwYF3.jpg

79BZk0P.jpg

Gca5vel.jpg

qoYPCqH.jpg

I am absolutely in love with this entire build! So atmospheric and such incredible details!
Thanks, there are plenty of more details to come as we aren't even halfway through the park yet.

Showcase EP 31-40

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica. We've reached episode 40 last week which means that today we take a step back, slow down and walk by everything that has been produced in the past 10 episode. Sit back and enjoy viewing Mythica in a chill pase

And if that is not enough for you for this week, Mythonia has been released last Sunday. Kick-on your favorite party shoes and let's dance!

Update 41

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica!

Time to get back to building after another showcase episode last week.

We'll be starting with building yet another foodcourt but this time with a terras to provide views over the whole area. While you're relaxing the kids can have fun in the new playground.

hVCxZWF.jpg

bOHvk4I.jpg

sjWUtP9.jpg

SmMuVmH.jpg

a2ezSsn.jpg

Update 42

This week the thing that the whole story of Mythica is based have has finally made it's appearance. Chronos is finally being themed making it a majestic centerpiece for the entire park and visible from various angles.

6kDsRsF.jpg

MFPhZJZ.jpg

JOR1P1Z.jpg

MzAEZjE.jpg

zBLq20G.jpg

Top Bottom