Release Neutron Highway long range route planner

Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route starting from where you are when you log back in only with less systems. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate.
Sadly, checking those boxes doesn't keep them from coming back. I do all the time and still have them return just to have to ignore them next round.

On which router, for the two features I stated above, you MUST be logged in for that feature to work?
Expressway to Exomastery and I'm always logged in when using it. Just finished up another run from around SOL and had about 3 of the 20 I had already visited and checked off the boxes on previous runs.

Could I request a feature where you mix both road to riches with the expressway to exobiology planner?

So it gets you between exobiology hotpots but inbetween it tells you which systems and planets are worth scanning, or routes you slightly off route when then there's a sideways jump that could get you lots of scan money?

Since most of the time it's a ship with the scanner since you're running exo.

I guess it would just be the RTR algorithm applied to each pair of exobiology systems.

Quoting from email:
"Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route from where you are when you log back in. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate."

I must be doing something wrong because I can't see any checkbox concerning to Exobio or Road to Riches anywhere.

So, please give me a "push" or light me about where are they.

Thanks

Quoting from email:
"Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route from where you are when you log back in. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate."

I must be doing something wrong because I can't see any checkbox concerning to Exobio or Road to Riches anywhere.

So, please give me a "push" or light me about where are they.

Thanks

Ensure you're logged in, but then you should see

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 12.04.49.png

How do you change the "Tritium in market" value on a FCR search to be more accurate? I have much more than 1439 tons in my FC market, I don't know where this value comes from or how to change it.
1712102850566.png

How do you change the "Tritium in market" value on a FCR search to be more accurate? I have much more than 1439 tons in my FC market, I don't know where this value comes from or how to change it. View attachment 388403

If you look at the form you can see an option "Determine Tritium requirements" which will calculate how much Tritium you need.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 08.51.54.png

If you don't want the system to calculate how much Tritium you should have you should deselect this and you will see 2 new fields for you to enter how much Tritium you have.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 08.52.10.png

If you look at the form you can see an option "Determine Tritium requirements" which will calculate how much Tritium you need.

View attachment 388411

If you don't want the system to calculate how much Tritium you should have you should deselect this and you will see 2 new fields for you to enter how much Tritium you have.

View attachment 388412
Ah I see, thank you! For some reason I thought the checkbox to determine tritium requirements would just remove all the tritium related columns if I unchecked it, so I didn't think to try.

Hey, @Spansh! o7

Any chance to have a simple system distances matrix tool like the one in the now defunct Elite Dangerous Utilities site?

Nothing fancy, just a simple matrix to know the distances between several systems in relation to one another.

I am sure there are many commanders who, like me, will be very grateful. 🙏

I set the session expiry at 24 hours, I could increase it I suppose. Essentially if you don't visit a page on the site for 24 hours you're logged out.
It would be nice if it was a little longer. I have to click the login, go through the Frontier login, then go back 2 pages and then reload...

Hey, @Spansh! o7

Any chance to have a simple system distances matrix tool like the one in the now defunct Elite Dangerous Utilities site?

Nothing fancy, just a simple matrix to know the distances between several systems in relation to one another.

I am sure there are many commanders who, like me, will be very grateful. 🙏

Do you have a screenshot of what it looked like? Also I'm curious of your use case, if you're simply trying to find a good route to go through the systems you can use the tourist router https://spansh.co.uk/tourist

Do you have a screenshot of what it looked like? Also I'm curious of your use case.

This was the interface (found it on web.archive.org):

1717025488742.png

You would add several systems and it would display them in a matrix like this, showing the distance relation between all systems.

1717025642670.png

Use Case: just this past weekend, I wanted to jump my carrier to a system that was within X ly range from both HIP 20567 (Indra, S1) and HIP 19870 (Indra spire site, S2). To find the right one, I first used your system search to find all closest systems to S1 then all closest systems to S2 (within the specified range), then had to check the distance of all candidates to both S1 and S2 one by one until I came up with the right destination system. Very time-consuming.

With EDU's tool, I would enter S1, S2, then closest in-range candidates from both of those systems and I would find the desired destination in no time. Very simple tool yet extremely helpful.

Hope this helps. o7

This was the interface (found it on web.archive.org):

View attachment 394068

You would add several systems and it would display them in a matrix like this, showing the distance relation between all systems.

View attachment 394069

Use Case: just this past weekend, I wanted to jump my carrier to a system that was within X ly range from both HIP 20567 (Indra, S1) and HIP 19870 (Indra spire site, S2). To find the right one, I first used your system search to find all closest systems to S1 then all closest systems to S2 (within the specified range), then had to check the distance of all candidates to both S1 and S2 one by one until I came up with the right destination system. Very time-consuming.

With EDU's tool, I would enter S1, S2, then closest in-range candidates from both of those systems and I would find the desired destination in no time. Very simple tool yet extremely helpful.

Hope this helps. o7
Hopefully this scratches your itch https://spansh.co.uk/distance-matri...03/18263140541865/3932277478106/3137146456387

@Spansh Apparently the latest update to the website seems to have broken the ability to Import Destinations on both the Tourist Router and Fleet Carrier Router.
I use the Tourist Router every day for updating our faction's systems for BGS, and feeding in every one of our systems manually is a faff...

And on that note - is it possible to have a BGS router where you feed in a faction name, and it pulls that faction's systems, and displays which have been updated since the last Tick and which not, so you can generate a route from where you are?

@Spansh Apparently the latest update to the website seems to have broken the ability to Import Destinations on both the Tourist Router and Fleet Carrier Router.
I use the Tourist Router every day for updating our faction's systems for BGS, and feeding in every one of our systems manually is a faff...

And on that note - is it possible to have a BGS router where you feed in a faction name, and it pulls that faction's systems, and displays which have been updated since the last Tick and which not, so you can generate a route from where you are?
You can already perform a station search for the BGS router, and then you can generate a tourist route from that search. https://spansh.co.uk/stations/search/C4D8C074-2B25-11EF-85A7-E9467715D7A7/1

Also, thanks for the bug report, I changed some things around on that part to make it simpler, apparently it didn't work. I've fixed it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom