Release Neutron Highway long range route planner

Ok, great tool. Managed to download the csv , closed browser and when i reloaded into the website, the route was gone. Maybe add a way to save routes into the user name so that we can log back in and continue the route. I had a job and cant complete 200 plus jumps in one day. Thanks
Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route starting from where you are when you log back in only with less systems. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate.

Last edited:
Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route starting from where you are when you log back in only with less systems. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate.
Sadly, checking those boxes doesn't keep them from coming back. I do all the time and still have them return just to have to ignore them next round.

On which router, for the two features I stated above, you MUST be logged in for that feature to work?
Expressway to Exomastery and I'm always logged in when using it. Just finished up another run from around SOL and had about 3 of the 20 I had already visited and checked off the boxes on previous runs.

Could I request a feature where you mix both road to riches with the expressway to exobiology planner?

So it gets you between exobiology hotpots but inbetween it tells you which systems and planets are worth scanning, or routes you slightly off route when then there's a sideways jump that could get you lots of scan money?

Since most of the time it's a ship with the scanner since you're running exo.

I guess it would just be the RTR algorithm applied to each pair of exobiology systems.

Quoting from email:
"Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route from where you are when you log back in. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate."

I must be doing something wrong because I can't see any checkbox concerning to Exobio or Road to Riches anywhere.

So, please give me a "push" or light me about where are they.

Thanks

Quoting from email:
"Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route from where you are when you log back in. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate."

I must be doing something wrong because I can't see any checkbox concerning to Exobio or Road to Riches anywhere.

So, please give me a "push" or light me about where are they.

Thanks

Ensure you're logged in, but then you should see

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 12.04.49.png

How do you change the "Tritium in market" value on a FCR search to be more accurate? I have much more than 1439 tons in my FC market, I don't know where this value comes from or how to change it.
1712102850566.png

How do you change the "Tritium in market" value on a FCR search to be more accurate? I have much more than 1439 tons in my FC market, I don't know where this value comes from or how to change it. View attachment 388403

If you look at the form you can see an option "Determine Tritium requirements" which will calculate how much Tritium you need.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 08.51.54.png

If you don't want the system to calculate how much Tritium you should have you should deselect this and you will see 2 new fields for you to enter how much Tritium you have.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 08.52.10.png

If you look at the form you can see an option "Determine Tritium requirements" which will calculate how much Tritium you need.

View attachment 388411

If you don't want the system to calculate how much Tritium you should have you should deselect this and you will see 2 new fields for you to enter how much Tritium you have.

View attachment 388412
Ah I see, thank you! For some reason I thought the checkbox to determine tritium requirements would just remove all the tritium related columns if I unchecked it, so I didn't think to try.

Top Bottom