Release Neutron Highway long range route planner

Greetings Spansh, hope you are well. I seem to be having issues plotting a Fleet Carrier route today. It was fine yesterday. Just sits there as if it's trying to work it out.
Just so you know I've tried to use a link from my web history (I have a route bookmarked) and also try starting with fresh route frim my Carrier current location.

Thank you.

Edit: I've also tested with 2 different web browsers. No change.

View attachment 385790
Slight teething issues with one of the index rebuilds, fixed now, sorry

I currently have some issues using the site, should I clear the cache or something?

ps: this happen with the galaxy plotter when importing my coriolis ship build in, seems the neutron plotter works still just fine

Attachments

• image_2024-03-05_233200229.png
    image_2024-03-05_233200229.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I currently have some issues using the site, should I clear the cache or something?

ps: this happen with the galaxy plotter when importing my coriolis ship build in, seems the neutron plotter works still just fine
Do you happen to have the URL available, it's difficult to diagnose without that

I have this url to a Fleet Carrier route that's currently not working if that helps?

oh yes, sorry I forgot it, there is the link to my plot that is failing to load and go past 100%
ps: I replied the wrong message, god dammit
Both of these got caught up in the errors the other day and ended up getting stuck, I've given them a kick and both should now work correctly. I have also gone through and kicked any of the other URL's which got stuck

Both of these got caught up in the errors the other day and ended up getting stuck, I've given them a kick and both should now work correctly. I have also gone through and kicked any of the other URL's which got stuck
thank you infinitely, my dear, and you guys do great work with it, an absolute essential to be honest, I use it extremely often for any mid to long range trip as well as my fleet carrier long travels, couldn't do without it

Awesome, thank you so much

TL;DR Tourist planner broken?

ey up.

I've been using the excellent body search tool to pull a list of candidates for exobiology but I do have a query WRT the "Create a tourist route from this search" function.
I'm not sure whether it's broken, or if I'm just not using it correctly (or even understanding it's purpose).

I was looking for a way to order the results to create an efficient route to visit them all, but when I use it, it fails with "error: unable to find route"
This is regardless of the source system I specify. (sol for example, or one of the returned results themselves as a source)

In lieu of that option, I'm currently grabbing the CSV copy, piping the first column (systems) through uniq (via awk) then using that list with the cmdrs-toolbox.com route planner, then I readarray that result so I can iterate over it in bash to grep back out an ordered list from the csv file that includes the target planets as well as the systems. (which basically has the effect of ordering the spansh results csv in accordance with the output from cmdrs-toolbox route planner).

As quick hacks go (cringe), it works I guess, but I will ask - is the spansh tourist route function broken? restricted? or does it do something other than string the systems in line or loop?

Example search for reference: https://www.spansh.co.uk/bodies/search/4737BC04-E0B8-11EE-A68F-97CD3DD2E5B8/1
cheers

TL;DR Tourist planner broken?

ey up.

I've been using the excellent body search tool to pull a list of candidates for exobiology but I do have a query WRT the "Create a tourist route from this search" function.
I'm not sure whether it's broken, or if I'm just not using it correctly (or even understanding it's purpose).

I was looking for a way to order the results to create an efficient route to visit them all, but when I use it, it fails with "error: unable to find route"
This is regardless of the source system I specify. (sol for example, or one of the returned results themselves as a source)

In lieu of that option, I'm currently grabbing the CSV copy, piping the first column (systems) through uniq (via awk) then using that list with the cmdrs-toolbox.com route planner, then I readarray that result so I can iterate over it in bash to grep back out an ordered list from the csv file that includes the target planets as well as the systems. (which basically has the effect of ordering the spansh results csv in accordance with the output from cmdrs-toolbox route planner).

As quick hacks go (cringe), it works I guess, but I will ask - is the spansh tourist route function broken? restricted? or does it do something other than string the systems in line or loop?

Example search for reference: https://www.spansh.co.uk/bodies/search/4737BC04-E0B8-11EE-A68F-97CD3DD2E5B8/1
cheers
Looks like it had been broken for a few months after I refactored some things on the backend and noone noticed. Should now be fixed. I also noticed a couple of other issues with the frontend which weren't causing issues in this case but certainly weren't helping.

I've also fixed those.

Ok, great tool. Managed to download the csv , closed browser and when i reloaded into the website, the route was gone. Maybe add a way to save routes into the user name so that we can log back in and continue the route. I had a job and cant complete 200 plus jumps in one day. Thanks

Ok, great tool. Managed to download the csv , closed browser and when i reloaded into the website, the route was gone. Maybe add a way to save routes into the user name so that we can log back in and continue the route. I had a job and cant complete 200 plus jumps in one day. Thanks
Just finish wherever you finish, then generate a new route starting from where you are when you log back in only with less systems. If you were doing Exobiology or Road to Riches then you should make sure you click the checkbox next to each entry and it will prevent them from being used again on routes you generate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom