New 25 essential habitat animals META-WISHLIST

Given the most recent events concerning PZ and its future, and also the fact that this wishlist is already quite old and not getting regular submissions anymore, it is time for me to announce that I will no longer update this. If some people are still willing to submit a wishlist I encourage you to do so in SuzieSky's 2024 Essential Habitat Animals Meta-Wishlist thread.

It's been a good, long ride so I wanted to thank everyone for participating. I started this thread with the intention to organise the mess this forum was with hundreds of different individual wishlists in separate threads and separate sections, bringing them all together to give a digestible piece of information to both the community and the devs. I’d like to think this thread has had at least a partial effect on Frontier decisions when making animals for DLCs, even if it was at the cost of some people being unhappy about those decisions or the approach I followed to make the list.
Soon I will be involved in a different kind of project/system that should hopefully help keep bringing animals to this game (not for free), with the difference that they would be provided by a different set of people. Anyone interested or wanting to know more send me a PM!
No one impacted the game more. Thanks for all your time and hard work.

1. South American Coati
2. Golden Snub Nosed Monkey
3. Black Howler Monkey
4.Ocelot
5. Kori Bustard
6. Shoebill
7. Golden Lion Tamarin
8. Goodfellow’s Tree Kangaroo
9. Ethiopian Wolf
10. Yellow throated Marten
11. Canada goose
12. Honey Badger
13. Southern Tamandua
14. Greater Rhea
15. Coquerel's sifaka
16. Leopard Seal
17.African Civet
18. Indian Giant Squirrel
19. Hawaiian goose
20. Northern Luzon Giant Cloud Rat
21. Roloway Monkey
22. Crested Seriema
23.Mantled guereza
24. Atlantic puffin
25. Prehensile tailed porcupine

Here is my list! :)

1. Coquerel's Sifaka
2. Lace Monitor
3. Lesser Bushbaby (any species but preferably G. moholi)
4. Gopher Tortoise
5. Chinese Alligator
6. Aye-aye
7. Sumatran Rhinoceros
8. Radiated Tortoise
9. Hamadryas Baboon
10. Matschie's Tree Kangaroo
11. Southern Rockhopper Penguin
12. Whooping crane
13. Crocodile Monitor
14. Aardwolf
15. Banded Mongoose
16. Black Footed Cat
17. Rusty Spotted Cat
18. Kirk's Dik Dik
19. Rock Hyrax
20. Klipspringer
21. American Black Bear
22. Elk (Wapiti)
23. Angolan Colobus
24. Red Junglefowl
25. Snowshoe Hare

Top 20

1- Sea Otter
2- Walrus
3- adelie penguin
4- Emperor penguin
5- gento penguin
6- Secretary Bird
7- Scarlet ibis
8- sea parrot
9- american flamingo
10- golden lion tamarin
11- Coati
12- Australian sea lion
13- Ross Seal
14- humboldt penguin
15- sea elephant
16- Squirrel monkey
17- Pied tamarin
18- Emperor tamarin
19- spoonbill
20- sea turtle

I believe the game lacks many aquatic animals, I would like to be able to have a penguin center with an arctic theme.
Water birds are also needed to provide more diversity, such as tamarins.
The sea otter is indispensable for its unique animation in the water

Given the most recent events concerning PZ and its future, and also the fact that this wishlist is already quite old and not getting regular submissions anymore, it is time for me to announce that I will no longer update this. If some people are still willing to submit a wishlist I encourage you to do so in SuzieSky's 2024 Essential Habitat Animals Meta-Wishlist thread.

It's been a good, long ride so I wanted to thank everyone for participating. I started this thread with the intention to organise the mess this forum was with hundreds of different individual wishlists in separate threads and separate sections, bringing them all together to give a digestible piece of information to both the community and the devs. I’d like to think this thread has had at least a partial effect on Frontier decisions when making animals for DLCs, even if it was at the cost of some people being unhappy about those decisions or the approach I followed to make the list.
Soon I will be involved in a different kind of project/system that should hopefully help keep bringing animals to this game (not for free), with the difference that they would be provided by a different set of people. Anyone interested or wanting to know more send me a PM!
☝️

1. South-America coati
2. Secretary bird
3. Muskox
4. Tree-kangaroo
5. Ocelot
6. Pallas cat
7. Vicuña
8. Black howler monkey
9. Serval
10. Giant white pelican
11. Spectacled bear
12. Honey badger
13. Gelada or Hamadryas baboon
14. Yak
15. Banteng
16. Asiatic lion
17. Sumatran tiger
18. Patagonian mara
19. Greater rhea
20. Walrus
21. Toco toucan
22. Great hornbill
23. Rainbow lorikeet
24. Scarlet ibis
25. Hyacinth-macaw

Random goat isn't taking any more requests.
It's Joever! It's Bidone.

If you think "Hey man, that's malarkey" submit all your bird-based wants and needs to MY wishlist right here, man -

Over there, I run that wishlist. I'm President Joe Birden, man.

Out of all goat breed they chosen dairy one with reputation for being aggressive. No wonder its not found in zoos at all. Truly immpresive selection skills for barnyard pack.
By now im very sure that they literally do not research the oddball animal picks and just go to a zoo and pick a few that fit to the theme or some they once heard about.
Ah yes alps = goats = alpine goat for the pack without actually looking up that damn goat or the fact that a certain other goat is the most kept goat by a land slide and would being some much needed biome and regional diversity to the pack

Ah yes alps = goats = alpine goat for the pack without actually looking up that damn goat or the fact that a certain other goat is the most kept goat by a land slide and would being some much needed biome and regional diversity to the pack
This breed can reach 80 kg in weight. Look at how big it is in game. It could easily kill unaware kid. ☠️
1713802515458.png

Edit: up to 100kg lmao.
This is biggest goat species in the game.

Out of all goat breed they chosen dairy one with reputation for being aggressive. No wonder its not found in zoos at all. Truly immpresive selection skills for barnyard pack.
Goat.png

The bottom one shows 9 zoos spread over Europe and the USA. Not saying this makes it a better choice in any way

Last edited:
Pygmy goats are specifically raised as companion animals ☠️.
Same could be said about pig. They could chose well-known companion ones such as kunekune or any minipig, but what was the choice? BACON BREED.
This is getting funnier with each new data i get lol

Top Bottom