18. Greater Rhea
19. Sifaka
20. Kirk’s Dikdik
21. Grey Crowned Crane
22. Tamandua
23. Short beaked Echidna
24. Musk Ox
25. American Flamingo

Given the most recent events concerning PZ and its future, and also the fact that this wishlist is already quite old and not getting regular submissions anymore, it is time for me to announce that I will no longer update this. If some people are still willing to submit a wishlist I encourage you to do so in SuzieSky's 2024 Essential Habitat Animals Meta-Wishlist thread.

It's been a good, long ride so I wanted to thank everyone for participating. I started this thread with the intention to organise the mess this forum was with hundreds of different individual wishlists in separate threads and separate sections, bringing them all together to give a digestible piece of information to both the community and the devs. I’d like to think this thread has had at least a partial effect on Frontier decisions when making animals for DLCs, even if it was at the cost of some people being unhappy about those decisions or the approach I followed to make the list.
Soon I will be involved in a different kind of project/system that should hopefully help keep bringing animals to this game (not for free), with the difference that they would be provided by a different set of people. Anyone interested or wanting to know more send me a PM!

Given the most recent events concerning PZ and its future, and also the fact that this wishlist is already quite old and not getting regular submissions anymore, it is time for me to announce that I will no longer update this. If some people are still willing to submit a wishlist I encourage you to do so in SuzieSky's 2024 Essential Habitat Animals Meta-Wishlist thread.

It's been a good, long ride so I wanted to thank everyone for participating. I started this thread with the intention to organise the mess this forum was with hundreds of different individual wishlists in separate threads and separate sections, bringing them all together to give a digestible piece of information to both the community and the devs. I’d like to think this thread has had at least a partial effect on Frontier decisions when making animals for DLCs, even if it was at the cost of some people being unhappy about those decisions or the approach I followed to make the list.
Soon I will be involved in a different kind of project/system that should hopefully help keep bringing animals to this game (not for free), with the difference that they would be provided by a different set of people. Anyone interested or wanting to know more send me a PM!
Thanks for all of the hard work that you've put into this particular project over the years! This list undeniably had a major impact on the game and influenced DLC picks by Frontier so... Your organization, patience, and determination with this deserves all sorts of gratitude! Truly amazing.

And on that note: I'm looking forward to this next endeavor of yours!

Thanks for everything. Be sure this list has been important for Frontier when selecting animals for DLCs for sure.

And that last paragraph sounds very interesting. For sure i would like know more about what You have planned.

I can only say thank you for all the time you spent with this wonferful project for the community.

25 essential habitat animals my list
1 Racoon Dog/Tanuki
2 secretary Bird
3 ibis (Any)
4 Coati
5 Blackbuck
6 Chetal Deer
7 Walrus
8 Gaur
9 Muntjack (Reeves)
10 Pere David’s Deer
11 Tamandua