New Client broken - no Horizons?

You only need to update if you are asked to on starting.

Ok thank you, but would be nice to see Galnet news on a launcher besides 404 again, were my point.

Game launches still fine now and would hate to lose access to some options in a launcher, as stated in what I quoted, if I made some changes.

Then there is my Win 7 accounts I can´t launch even a launcher with...

Ok thank you, but would be nice to see Galnet news on a launcher besides 404 again, were my point.

Game launches still fine now and would hate to lose access to some options in a launcher, as stated in what I quoted, if I made some changes.

Then there is my Win 7 accounts I can´t launch even a launcher with...

If the 404 error is the only problem remaining then it is safe to solve it by setting the language option to english as described a few posts up.

There is no such option in the launcher at the right up corner. Whenever I click play on steam I get greeted by the 404 error and a PLAY DEMO button,nothing else. I think the launcher auto-logins me without registering my account. And even if I somehow fix the 404 error I doubt it will let me redeem the keys to play the game.
there is. left click on your red email adress in right top corner, and it will open context menu (like windows rmb menu), also there is method in changing language in files. But first i think you need to link accounts.

Top Bottom