New CMDR, Need To Make CR

Li Yong Rui (LYR) stations give you a 15% discount on ships and modules. Ray Gateway is one I have used in the past. So as you start to buy and acquire bigger ships and modules it can save you alot of $$$ buying from LYR stations.

Also if going to use the Sidey for a road to riches journey, I recommeded adding a second size 1 or size 2 fuel tank to your optional modules. It will help alot.

Good luck, have fun

Li Yong Rui (LYR) stations give you a 15% discount on ships and modules. Ray Gateway is one I have used in the past. So as you start to buy and acquire bigger ships and modules it can save you alot of $$$ buying from LYR stations.

Also if going to use the Sidey for a road to riches journey, I recommeded adding a second size 1 or size 2 fuel tank to your optional modules. It will help alot.

Good luck, have fun

I don't know if it has already been mentioned but doing R2R (or E2E) would be much better served in a Hauler than a Sidewinder. It is such a remarkable little cheap ship for a first explorer - I keep an engineered one at (or near) my starting system as a taxi for when I choose the freewinder on destruction (I play plastic man mode - no insewerants claims).

What are Fungoids anyway? Are they like super chill Thargoids who are just really great company?
These yummy things
fungoida.jpg

I made my credits with my first Sidewinder doing Courier and Cargo missions, until I had enough to buy a Cobra MK IIl.

I then kitted the Cobra out to keep doing cargo hauling, until I could buy a Python...

I just kept going with this, working on Rep within the same general area between several star systems, make a delivery and pick up another from there, and so on... Working Rep up so they all would start giving me higher payout missions...

Now I have an engineered Anaconda set up for long term exploration, capable of jumping 75 - 80 light-years.... Last time I returned to sell my cartography data, I sold it for nearly 600 million credits.... Just 4 months worth in exploring 5000 ly out and my Anaconda is paid for 5 times over.... I can (if I wanted to) literally afford to buy 4 more Anaconda's and engineer them for different roles and equip them for those roles.... and still have credits left over.

But I think I'm going to save to buy a Fleet Carrier and use it as a long range base of operations for additional long term exploration.

Last edited:
Top Bottom