General / Off-Topic New Fleet Carriers Threads Thread

German International Forum seems to be pretty ignorant concerning Fleet Carriers, but thats maybe because the germans have created theire own Elite Forum. And research has proven, on that Forum there is plenty of FC discussion:

Maybe the germans should create theire own fleet-carrier assesment center?

With all that Fleet Carrier threads coming in, I think I need some Fleet Carrier thread ranking to weave into the threading conglomarate:

I am tackling this as follows, list goes from FC thread with most replies to thread with least replies in the last 5 pages of "new posts", the names of the thread creators are included. If you don't want to be included, send me smoke signals, and maybe I'll see to it.

Post your FC name herereplies 114views 2kstarted by Vicktore Beskor
Best Guess on How much for the Fleet Carrier will costreplies 100views 1kstarted by OutLord
Fleet Carrier excitement but why?replies 74views 1kstarted by War Eagle
I have a question... Carriers and permit locks...?:replies 74views 786started by Ashenfox
Fleet Carrier - hangars conundrumreplies 68views 1kstarted by Para Handy
Will exploration change with the new fleet carriers?replies 66views 755started by Wobblin-Gobblin
One wish for Fleet Carriers: THE BRIDGE!replies 58views 1kstarted by SenseiMatty
Fleet carriers single player owned, 500ly jump rangereplies 33views 683started by Straha Yeagar
Fleet carriers - Wishlist, Analysis and Speculationreplies 28views 989started by 100.rub
Carriers: Sapcelegs implementation therory...replies 20views 481started by CMDR_Raikkonen
Fdev Feedback on Carrier Questionsreplies 8views 163started by Factabulous

Ah, got my daily bookeeping fix now. That feels so much better : )

With all that Fleet Carrier threads coming in, I think I need some Fleet Carrier thread ranking to weave into the threading conglomarate:

I am tackling this as follows, list goes from FC thread with most replies to thread with least replies in the last 5 pages of "new posts", the names of the thread creators are included. If you don't want to be included, send me smoke signals, and maybe I'll see to it.

Post your FC name herereplies 114views 2kstarted by Vicktore Beskor
Best Guess on How much for the Fleet Carrier will costreplies 100views 1kstarted by OutLord
Fleet Carrier excitement but why?replies 74views 1kstarted by War Eagle
I have a question... Carriers and permit locks...?:replies 74views 786started by Ashenfox
Fleet Carrier - hangars conundrumreplies 68views 1kstarted by Para Handy
Will exploration change with the new fleet carriers?replies 66views 755started by Wobblin-Gobblin
One wish for Fleet Carriers: THE BRIDGE!replies 58views 1kstarted by SenseiMatty
Fleet carriers single player owned, 500ly jump rangereplies 33views 683started by Straha Yeagar
Fleet carriers - Wishlist, Analysis and Speculationreplies 28views 989started by 100.rub
Carriers: Sapcelegs implementation therory...replies 20views 481started by CMDR_Raikkonen
Fdev Feedback on Carrier Questionsreplies 8views 163started by Factabulous

Ah, got my daily bookeeping fix now. That feels so much better : )
When this thread wins “Best thread by a newcomer” at the annual forum awards, I’ll be sure to give you and Leo an honourable mention in my thank you thread.

Yes, creating threads should be done with caution, or you'll be numbered, hole-punched and placed in binders ;)

This aside, I wonder if there is a relation in the number of FC-thread creators and people who think they'll be able to afford a FC in December?

Can I lean out of the air-lock and try to assume that if there are 50 FC thread-creators, that we will have about 50+ Fleet Carriers in commander hands in December?

I guess one can only speculate, but maybe...
This deserves a thread of its own.

Âttention, there's a new one:

Don't forget to number them or Leo will get angry, and you wouldn't like him when he's angry. Though we need a ruling on languages - as this is either 61 or 62 if we include the German thread 🤔

Don't forget to number them or Leo will get angry, and you wouldn't like him when he's angry. Though we need a ruling on languages - as this is either 61 or 62 if we include the German thread 🤔
German thread is on another Forum. So do we take every Froum but not reddit. or should we start to look on reddits and discords too?

edit: omg. is this how life for a commuinty manager is like???? :unsure:

I would suggest we stick to English. It’s going to be ok for duplicate threads if they’re in different languages, it’s a different matter if they are the same threads in the same language.

I understand this could be mildly racist but for the sake of Leo’s sanity, I feel that racism is justified.

Before speedcuffs claims it

Back
Top Bottom