ANNOUNCEMENT New Lead Community Manager - Arthur Tolmie

but what about if you are mad already?
We're all quite mad here
You will - I am an ED fan I genuinely love the game the universe and the community. I want to spend time with you all and find a way that gives people confidence that we are listening. I am just working out a way to do that effeciently. But as they say, the proof is in the pudding. So stand by for...er...pudding :)
Awaiting pudding flavor list🥄

latest

I believe that falls under the definition of the term "eminently qualified". :sneaky:

It's great to see you posting today, kind of ironic that it happens today, as I'd not long started a thread in Dangerous Discussions riling against the silent treatment the forum gets from your team.

I am/was genuinely optimistic that with you being a long time player of Elite Dangerous before you got this position and therefore your passion for Elite will creep into your new job as Lead CM, and thus your leadership might breathe some life into things around here?

Arthur Tolmie

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I believe that falls under the definition of the term "eminently qualified". :sneaky:

It's great to see you posting today, kind of ironic that it happens today, as I'd not long started a thread in Dangerous Discussions riling against the silent treatment the forum gets from your team.

I am/was genuinely optimistic that with you being a long time player of Elite Dangerous before you got this position and therefore your passion for Elite will creep into your new job as Lead CM, and thus your leadership might breathe some life into things around here?
These are strange times at the moment for everyone - but I / we really do understand your and the community's frustrations. We are working towards fixing them, it won't be overnight, but it is one of my goals. I know this community is passionate and importantly honest. My intention is we will be the same with you, I can only ask you remain as dedicated at keeping us on track as you already are :)

These are strange times at the moment for everyone - but I / we really do understand your and the community's frustrations. We are working towards fixing them, it won't be overnight, but it is one of my goals. I know this community is passionate and importantly honest. My intention is we will be the same with you, I can only ask you remain as dedicated at keeping us on track as you already are :)

o7
[nods approvingly]

I like the tone you are taking, hopefully with your input the community and the company can move past the current awkward acrimoniousness of their dynamic, and I hope I can contribute positively to that process.

Top Bottom