New red-orange dot approaching the bubble at 0.8ly per minute-- Thargoid mothership?

I have not done this in a while, but I caught another transit (in VR), this time #8 in Col 132 Sector RP-N b23-1. Again, it zipped right through my brain... this is so weird. And wrong. My brain telling me that the stargoid is getting closer, yet the image in my eyes stays the same. is just... wrong.

I also remembered to catch it on video. Nothing fancy, crappy quality because it is the captured VR mirror window; but I tried to hold my head still, and you can see how it zapping through me startled me, even though I knew it was coming.

This is so weird. Did I say it is weird?

It's likely just this latest batch of Gamma Strain, or maybe just too long out in the black, but I fear UIA1 might be bringing a huge, angry, pink octopus to the party.

Wibble.jpg

Here's the Galnet article in question:

I can also pick up the Rogue Signals Sources depsite being nowhere near them now: (I'm in LP 98-132)
Note the UI is also being glitchy.
359320_20221111140827_1.png

I can also pick up the Rogue Signals Sources depsite being nowhere near them now: (I'm in LP 98-132)
Note the UI is also being glitchy.
Yeah, deliberately glitchy.

Zooming in on the RSS results in some...disturbing noises.

Update: Also worth mentioning that UIA'a now appear to be targetable as a 'Rogue Signal Source'. So now, you can see its distance.

And the FSS marks them specifically at the seventh major marker on the frequency scale (which is where the signal was always the clearest), so all are now a visible source to the FSS.

14-53-48 Synuefe YK-W c18-1-Synuefe YK-W c18-1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom