Not a good move Frontier - Fleet Carrier upkeep

Most of the posts I've seen where people are pointing out that it could be 90% are to emphasise that we could assume anything, rather than stating they actually expect it to be 90%.

I suspect FD deliberately drip-feed information now so that they can sit back and watch the griping. And if they did, I certainly wouldn't blame them. :)
Cos after all, that's how you treat customers that you wish to keep!

But if it's persistent, then it may be used by other commanders, so therefore there is a possibility it may be used.
Not in solo... (and even PG's where only one player is left) unless the security is lax and any old NPC can walk through the door... presuming of course they get legs before we do!

Apart from rage-factor, you appear to be a minority. Most people seem to be taking the 'Not enough info' line before making up their minds.

Stop and look at your posts from a Dev's POV - dial back the rage and rhetoric if you actually want to deliver a message. It's obviously fake and clearly designed to generate salt. Why would the dev's give you one iota of attention in that circumstance? Constructive criticism is the trick, not fake rage, tantrums or dummy spits. One is a mature response, the other isn't. Seems choices here are have not been some peoples best work.

Only a small minority will ever be able to engage with the mechanics to begin with.

Look at it this way it won't be long before another big expansion takes place and there's fleet carriers all over the galaxy, after that people are gonna want to build permanent stations

I was interested in fleet carriers, hoping to use one as a 'mother ship' mobile base, not a fan of the passive income, passive debt, tariffs, upkeep, ect. So meh, big letdown and dissapointment, fleet carriers won't bring me back.

Top Bottom