Not so spectacular, but interesting finds. :)

@protoculturejunkie Yes indeed they can... over 4km.

XgqhWYm.png

Good day!
Yesterday I created a post, after the discovery of a strange planetary sound, I'll post it here -
Source: https://youtu.be/Rwly9AnljII

After relogin, the sound remained the same. Sounds like creepy voice. I hear "Darkness is near".
What could it be?

I am sure when I have been scanning planets i also have heard voices - not sure which region etc but...

Do you think it is 'thing' or just sounds which coincedentally sound like voices?

I got curious to land, I'm at The Conduit region right now, is it at all close? What region is the system in?
The system is approximately at the border of 10 and 19 regions, far from 14, I think.
The system is called - Qeajo UO-D b55-0, the first planet near the main star.

I am sure when I have been scanning planets i also have heard voices - not sure which region etc but...

Do you think it is 'thing' or just sounds which coincedentally sound like voices?
Honestly, I'm not sure if this is the voice.
But the imagination draws things like those that were in the movie "Event Horizon" :D

The system is approximately at the border of 10 and 19 regions, far from 14, I think.
The system is called - Qeajo UO-D b55-0, the first planet near the main star.

Yeah, it´s like exactly on the opposite side of the galaxy hehe but my current exploration route is making a ring around the center keeping about mid distance from center and the outer ends, so I'll get there eventually, but it's gonna be a while

This sounds quite normal to me, sorry. There's a lot of different sounds blended in together, so yes I'd agree ones mind could create / imagine something. Go DSS an Earth-like world... you will hear voices, and sometimes Morse code as well.

Edit:
I'm waiting for the day I DSS a water world that has islands and I hear voices.

Top Bottom