Notable Phenomena Repository | Please add yours!

Heya :)

So with the Codex being only the tip of a database, it looks like our usual community initiative would be beneficial yet again. In this regard, I've prepped a little Notable Phenomenon submission form, accompanied by its --you guessed it-- spreadsheet, in order to have ourselves a handier, more flexible and more exhaustive list of those new places. You can filter the list by region or type and find stuff to visit closer to you than what the Codex might show (provided, of course, that you all share your findings).

The nomenclature is the same the Codex' for simplicity's sake. Geology/Anomalies and Organic Structures are treated separately, so you find a Lagrange Cloud with organic stuff inside, please fill 2 forms (or 3 if there are 2 different forms of organic structures).

PLEASE be accurate when filling the Form. Thank you.

Update 22/12/3304: as of today, I added all the Codex entries I found, so please do NOT submit from the Codex.

Last edited:
Nailed it

i predict an excel sheet / 3rd party apps filling the gap omitted by Frontier soon

but in all seriousness Thanks for setting this up, i will be using this for sure - i just wish it was actually part of the codex but dont let that detract from your wonderful efforts and this great community of explorers here.

Last edited:
Excellent, I'll keep this in mind if I stumble across any more. I've had very, very bad luck with this so far. I found one L-cloud last week (can't remember where, but I might have a screenshot that indicates, I'll have to check), and none since. But that's what I get for flying in "not a nebula" space, right? ;) :D

EDIT: Found where that L-cloud was. Byoi Thaa JC-C c29-1 2.

Last edited:
This is a good idea, but I didn't notice details, when I have found a system with 1 or more Notable Stellar Phenomena.

Until now I have 31 systems where I have found them. Anyway, I list them here, so anybody can feel free and visit them. Most are near Colonia and from the nebulae GREAE PHIO AA-A H33 and EESHORKS AA-A H15.
Eeshorks SD-B d165
Eeshorks SD-B d2109
Eeshorks SD-B d2471
Eeshorks SD-B d3100
Eeshorks SD-B d550
Eol Prou BJ-Z a31-0
Eol Prou IL-N c7-111
Eol Prou RS-T d3-64
Eol Prou RS-T d3-64
Eol Prou RS-T d3-74
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1072
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1281
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1297
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1327
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1411
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1428
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1571
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1692
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1765
Greae Phio DT-G d11-1963
Greae Phio DT-G d11-2108
Greae Phio DT-G d11-2174
Greae Phio DT-G d11-2222
Greae Phio DT-G d11-461
Greae Phio DT-G d11-54
Greae Phio DT-G d11-990
Greae Phio JU-E d12-940
Greae Phio OJ-Q e5-414
Musca Dark Region CQ-Y d49
Myriesly HN-I c23-1064
NGC 2632 JC 59
NGC 2632 S 197
Swoilz SZ-C c1-9

Ok did my submissions. I found the phenomena yesterday, but someone told me to submit it here in another forum. Also didn't really pay attention to the planet, but think I have the right one...

Ok did my submissions. I found the phenomena yesterday, but someone told me to submit it here in another forum. Also didn't really pay attention to the planet, but think I have the right one...

Thank you!

======

I added a few "I don't know" options for the orbited body, so you can submit from the Codex and also if you don't remember the details of the system.

Last edited:
Update, the sector wasn't the Norma Arm as I put it, it's actually according to the Codex the Void Hearts are in the Empyrean Straits...

Fixed it :)

I'm currently filling the database with the Codex entries and that's already more than 100 entries, with quite a variety that the Codex, due to its design, makes very hard to grasp.

Fixed it :)

I'm currently filling the database with the Codex entries and that's already more than 100 entries, with quite a variety that the Codex, due to its design, makes very hard to grasp.

Thanks and yes it took me a while to figure out the codex and that you can actually click on the map and see the discoveries by sector. Didn't know that before and was getting really confused how that worked...

I haven't seen one since 3.3 released. Not a single one. Only thing I've done is explore since the update. It's true that I'm on the outskirts of the galaxy, but either I have very bad luck, worst intuition ever, or the sector I'm exploring isn't that much populated by life/phenomena.

I haven't seen one since 3.3 released. Not a single one. Only thing I've done is explore since the update. It's true that I'm on the outskirts of the galaxy, but either I have very bad luck, worst intuition ever, or the sector I'm exploring isn't that much populated by life/phenomena.

It seems way too rare to being with, I only found 1 system with 2 Clouds, and that was after 45kly.

==============

So I've added ALL the Codex entries I could find for both Geology/Anomaly and Organic Structures categories, that's a total of 197 entries currently.

I also simplified the form so it's easier and faster to fill.

To filter the list for a specific region, type, etc., just use Views > Data Filters and you can filter the whole list on your end exclusively (so it won't filter it for everybody else).

Oh, and this is the one I found:

xEj54jF.png

Last edited:
It seems way too rare to being with, I only found 1 system with 2 Clouds, and that was after 45kly.

==============

So I've added ALL the Codex entries I could find for both Geology/Anomaly and Organic Structures categories, that's a total of 197 entries currently.

I also simplified the form so it's easier and faster to fill.

To filter the list for a specific region, type, etc., just use Views > Data Filters and you can filter the whole list on your end exclusively (so it won't filter it for everybody else).

Oh, and this is the one I found:

Hmmm. I've "only" done around 25kly, so I will be patient then, it's a bit frustrating to find nothing where you are 99% sure you will find "X". Just to make sure, for POI on rings, those show on the FSS right? You dont have to probe rings in order to find other stuff out of the ordinary mining hotspots?

Very beautiful pic :)

Hmmm. I've "only" done around 25kly, so I will be patient then, it's a bit frustrating to find nothing where you are 99% sure you will find "X". Just to make sure, for POI on rings, those show on the FSS right? You dont have to probe rings in order to find other stuff out of the ordinary mining hotspots?

Very beautiful pic :)

This is something I would also like to know. So far, when it comes to anomalies in rings, I am left with guesswork. Lagrange Clouds as signal sources apart from other bodies are one thing, but signals within rings themselves? At what level of the discovery process do we detect them?

This is something I would also like to know. So far, when it comes to anomalies in rings, I am left with guesswork. Lagrange Clouds as signal sources apart from other bodies are one thing, but signals within rings themselves? At what level of the discovery process do we detect them?

The one I visited in the beta showed up as a Notable Stellar Phenomenon, just like the L-clouds. It just happened to be inside a ring.

So it would appear as a Concentrated Signal Source in the FSS? Or auto-resolve when you scan the planet as with L-Clouds?

This is good to know; thank you.

Last edited:
I can't remember precisely, but it definitely showed up while I was still at the entry star. I locked on via the Nav Panel from there.

I think it depends how close they are.
Fairly sure around 3kls away will auto appear... Exact distance I'm not clear.

Further away, 60kls or 150kls, they stay as signals until you resolve the gas giant. At which point the NSP resolves also. Least that's how I remember it.
You can also resolve the blue blob for them without the gas giant

Submitted some friendly gourd molluscs :)

Also I just found another phenomena which ended up being L03 Type Anomaly, however when I scan them nothing happens, no message on the info tab and nothing gets added to the codex no matter how many times I scan. Is my game bugged or am I just an idiot and missing something?

Here you are: 1 location, 2 Notables: Nyeajeau XFK B42-7
Has 1 proto Lagrange cloud, Albulus Gourd Mollusc, Prasinus Metallic & Rubeus Metallic.

Plenty of Geo points in the system also.

Worth dropping in if you are in the area :)

Submitted also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom