NPC Interaction

Am I the only one noticing that NPC's aren't g out and trying to run due to the increasing Thargoid crisis? Or not be like "WHAT IS THING?" or "IT'S ONE OF THEM!" in the local chat when they encounter a Thargoid vessel. Or even voice acted lines from Fighter crew such as: "Is that what I think it is? Well, I'm not too sure about this commander but I'll do my best. May God have mercy on us all..."
Just for a little bit more immersion and depth, as you'd expect people to be a lot more terrified of the thargoid threat especially due to the destructive power they possess. I can see why they weren't scared that much to begin with as AEGIS paired with many of the galaxies more powerful commanders were able to simply pick them off and a perfect strategy to wipe them out with. But even still when it was stated that they had adapted / when it was stated that conventional weaponry was ineffective against them the NPC's carried on like nothing was wrong. But since then 6 stations have been heavily damaged in an increasing series of retaliation attacks proving they were getting annoyed by our aggressive behaviour towards them.

When i first jumped into a system with an attacked station i expected the NPC chatter to be panic and confusion. NPCs for the most part seem completely oblivious to thargoids. Maybe the should look at this. An happy new year CMDR.

Top Bottom