ObsidianAnt's Cameo

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Was yours "It's not my fault!"? :D

Oh, wait, we were in the recording booth together. Unfortunately :D

Yes.. I can still see the terrified look on your face whilst I caused my usual levels of mayhem.

I like it and his videos - but I do worry and the massive increase in tourists to the station - I'm sure My Ant's dolcet tones are the reason for the swarms of Beluga's around that station!

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
I like it and his videos - but I do worry and the massive increase in tourists to the station - I'm sure My Ant's dolcet tones are the reason for the swarms of Beluga's around that station!

That and his sooooothing voice making CMDRs all sleepy... might be the reason for all the crashing into each other...

Just docked at Obsidian Station in Maia. Over the loudspeakers come the dulcet tones of ObsidianAnt himself :"Hi guys and girls, welcome to Obsidian Station".

I'm about 90% sure that I didn't hallucinate it. This is new with 2.4 right?

Didnt play for mooooooooonths. But that would be funny.

That and his sooooothing voice making CMDRs all sleepy... might be the reason for all the crashing into each other...

This is starting to sound like a "blame Obsidian" thread. You trying to divert attention away from yourself? :p

Glad to see people enjoyed the voice over, Frontier were great to offer the opportunity to do this. But for those wondering, it did come with no-strings attached, and I have still been complaining on my videos and on the forum.

For those that feel it breaks their immersion, I can totally relate to that - just think how it feels for me to visit that station. :O

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
This is starting to sound like a "blame Obsidian" thread. You trying to divert attention away from yourself? :p

Glad to see people enjoyed the voice over, Frontier were great to offer the opportunity to do this. But for those wondering, it did come with no-strings attached, and I have still been complaining on my videos and on the forum.

For those that feel it breaks their immersion, I can totally relate to that - just think how it feels for me to visit that station. :O

3p4vvt.jpg

WHY!!!

Why is it that when I read your posts on here, I get YOUR voice in my head reading it!!!
arrghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Now, one very important question that's probably on everyone's mind:

Who's voice should they use for Jaques Station?
He never forgets a face.

@Captain Willard "Who is obsidian ant? never heard of him. If it's some you tube yokel? no wonder. I don't go there."

Gotta rep you for this!

(Sorry had to edit the original post - hit the wrong reply button - doh!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom